2024 Seating Changes | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I know there are many concerns for various reasons but are any of them coming from a perception of perceived future scarcity? We all know the program is poised to take off like a rocket ship but will we see a season ticket waiting list?

Slight correction. I believe donor rank still prevails. A new season ticket holder was only slotted in at the $99 level regardless of the seats they intended to purchase. Unless they bought 12 seats that would give them a donation of less than $500 and place them in Group 8 Varsity with 4 priority points. A renewing ticket holder would get a 5 point longevity bonus for each year, so even if it is their first year renewing, they would slot ahead of any newbies as long as they have a minimum donation of $100.
However, if the newbie makes a nonrefundable donation to the Athletics Opportunity Fund, that Donation will enable them to move up through the levels and their time slot will earlier in the process.
Pretty strong protection for the base, but leaves some wiggle room if a newbie wants to make a significant contribution.
Apologies. I confirmed my information was dated. There was yet another late tweak to the process where all new season ticket holders were manually moved to follow even the lowest ranked renewal. As with any exception there are scenarios where this will seem inequitable but it was determined to be the most responsive approach to feedback.

Hey, sorry to hear about all of these issues. Unfortunately as JR noted, it was the year off that unfortunately caused the issues with SU. If you had them transitioned before that next season you should have been able to not only get the tickets but also all of the priority points etc that came into play for this season. I think unfortunately you ran into some bad luck and timing which is understandable with what happened.

Is this your first year back with seasons? If so that's most likely whey they have you picking so late.
2nd year back