Class of 2020 - C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24) | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Eddie Lampkin (TX) TRANSFERRING TO SYRACUSE (4/2/24)

At this point we need two threads on the hoops board.

Why we are most likely going to suck… and

Why we might be pretty good…
They are the same threads after one page. 90% of the members think one way on Monday Wednesday Fridays and think the opposite way on Tuesday Thursday Saturdays. On Sundays we discuss taxes iguanas and cheerleaders.

The forward position as a whole. Freeman, Bell, Westry, and Davis between them should give us an excellent 80 minutes if used properly and that could push us to the right side of the bubble.
I like Lamp and McLeod at the 5 as well.

I also like Carlos JJ Cuffe Moore and Chance at the 1 and 2
Bring back Patterson and let play ball

If tampering is legal even if EL enrolled in summer classes, what is to prevent him from seeking a transfer in September? If enrollment locks him in, what is the penalty if he decides to jump later despite the portal window being closed.
Once he enrolls he has to wait for the next transfer window, There won't be another one until spring 2025

I like Lamp
1716147075675.gif

The word is he did. And where did you get that our offer was lower?
I didn't, purely speculation. I assume "Red did a good job with Eddie's mom meant he was able to get them to stay with CUSE despite a better financial offer from Texas A&M. But it could be Red is the tie breaker.

I didn't, purely speculation. I assume "Red did a good job with Eddie's mom meant he was able to get them to stay with CUSE despite a better financial offer from Texas A&M. But it could be Red is the tie breaker.

Everything indicated was that a booster stepped up with additional funds, which enabled us to EXCEED aTm's offer. That's what I believe Dash is alluding to above.

Blocking shots is so overrated. Bob Dooms never blocked a shot in his life at 6 5 but he could out physical many of the guys he was up against.
Love seeing a Sugar Bear reference!