Class of 2021 - C Enoch Boakye (Canada) | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 C Enoch Boakye (Canada)

Bump 2.0
hey can we have a third bump?? We’re getting itchy over here
family guy help GIF

Nova believes they have a shot at this guy and Dixon coming back.

I would say if Lampkin is truly in, and we believe McLeod can be a decent enough backup... then we probably should not pursue a kid who has one year left. Should be more the Patterson/developmental type.

If we don't think Lampkin is in, then we need someone desperately and we should be going all in for a kid like this.

Nova believes they have a shot at this guy and Dixon coming back.

I would say if Lampkin is truly in, and we believe McLeod can be a decent enough backup... then we probably should not pursue a kid who has one year left. Should be more the Patterson/developmental type.

If we don't think Lampkin is in, then we need someone desperately and we should be going all in for a kid like this.
i beleive either way development types are a waste of time and space

at least 3 centers who can play this year should be required

1 center injury and the whole season is over if you only go with 2

besides, how can anyone not have huge questions marks with mcleod??? he didnt even look fully ready before his injury last year

uisng a PF as the backup 3rd stringer is a horrible approach, imo

besides, how can anyone not have huge questions marks with mcleod??? he didnt even look fully ready before his injury last year

It seems that McLeod was injured all of last year... He shut it down when he did because the pain was getting too much. Perhaps they feared permanent injury if he kept playing as well.

Bottom line is McLeod was never actually healthy last season. It seemed to affect his offense and ability to defend on the perimeter the most.

He still got very good block and rebound numbers per 40 minutes. It's too bad he played mostly before Brown really came into his own. McLeod, Brown, Bell, Starling and Mintz would have been a far more effective lineup than when you force Brown and Taylor to play out of position against much bigger guys.

I look forward to McLeod, Freeman and Bell front lines next season, when Lampkin is resting.

Bott
It seems that McLeod was injured all of last year... He shut it down when he did because the pain was getting too much. Perhaps they feared permanent injury if he kept playing as well.

Bottom line is McLeod was never actually healthy last season. It seemed to affect his offense and ability to defend on the perimeter the most.

He still got very good block and rebound numbers per 40 minutes. It's too bad he played mostly before Brown really came into his own. McLeod, Brown, Bell, Starling and Mintz would have been a far more effective lineup than when you force Brown and Taylor to play out of position against much bigger guys.

I look forward to McLeod, Freeman and Bell front lines next season, when Lampkin is resting.
Bottom line: when has McLeod ever played 40 minutes or will ever play 40 minutes?

Whatever the reason (health, skill, foul prone, durability), the 40 minute comparison does not apply here. All hypothetical!!

Proof is in the minutes that he will play.

I have been saying he is no better than 3rd string. He's never played much at any school he's been at so either he is injury prone or not very good. Besides name another 7 footer, 25 yo, playing D1 and not pro.

Any word on who is chasing Boakye? This kid looks like a talent.

I have been saying he is no better than 3rd string. He's never played much at any school he's been at so either he is injury prone or not very good. Besides name another 7 footer, 25 yo, playing D1 and not pro.
Didn’t he say in a No Destination episode that his doctor thinks he still has four inches of growth to go? That has to be considered somewhere in this, that’s a lot of change for an athlete to go through