Syracusefan.com group for the official Fantasy Premier League game | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Syracusefan.com group for the official Fantasy Premier League game

Looks like I hung on to win by about 30 points over JDubbin. We both left points on the bench this week.
Congrats IthacaMatt! A well played season. That one week you had Palmer captained & he went crazy really pushed you out front… another fun season, looking forward to many more! Hopefully we can add a few new members & see the league grow.

Real talk: I forgot to set my lineup twice this season… today was one of them! Didn’t turn out too poorly, but I did have my Liverpool players benched after I played my Bench Boost last week. Genuinely sad to see Klopp end his run in charge, as a Liverpool supporter I actually watched the Liverpool vs. Wolves game first before going back to watch Arsenal & Man City games to see who won the Title. I’m so fatigued by Man City winning again…

115 pending financial fair play violations, beating Liverpool by 1 when Liverpool amassed 97 points in a season. I’m still struggling to get over Man City being down 2-0 to Aston Villa with Steven Gerrard as Villa’s
Manger in about the 65th minute, needing to win outright to beat Liverpool for the League Title… and scoring 3 goals in about 12 minutes to take it.

Thanks as always to ROCcuse as always for making the Syracusefan FPL league work logistically… also, shout out to the new players on the board that joined this season, appreciate you!

See you all again on the FPL pitch in about 90 days :rolleyes:
Lets Go GIF by The Roku Channel