2023-24 NBA Season | Page 86 | Syracusefan.com

2023-24 NBA Season

Wow, seems like a quite a change of heart for you since this past Tuesday.

Latter quote is bad form for a “real” fan!
Calling it like I see it. Teams are hunting Horford now, and he’s too old to rise to the challenge.

Trying to figure out who “Drue” is, Superfan.
Yes, I misspelled his name. No, I never claimed to be a super fan. Yes, I’ve called you out for claiming to be a fan yet never once saying anything positive about the team, or the players.

There is something fundamentally wrong with the rules/way the game is called when Lu Dort, who has all the tools to be a beast of a wing defender, is flopping all over the place.

Bulls have a 2% chance at the #1 pick and a 9.4% chance to move into the top 4.
Ill Be Back Jim Carrey GIF

What is with this new thing of some woman constantly screaming at the top of her lungs for no reason at games??

So rockets beat the odds and moved up to the third pick . Mocks have Reed Shepherd there. Why do I feel like he’s vastly overrated .

So rockets beat the odds and moved up to the third pick . Mocks have Reed Shepherd there. Why do I feel like he’s vastly overrated .
I love when the longshot odds teams move up.

It's way more interesting adding another guy into the mix of a team that's on the road to competitiveness than adding a guy to a crappy losing roster.

I think the Knicks are going to lose a war of attrition to the Pacers.

Sure seems that way. I would say that series was over when OG went down, but if they didn’t blow that game on Friday night, I do think they could’ve still won the series. Seems highly unlikely now, though. The whole team seemed gassed and/or disinterested from the tip today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom