2024 Seating Changes | Page 80 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Seating Changes

I believe the answer to this question is yes but I’m not 100% sure

I know payment in full will be do that day if you do this
Understood on the full payment for the extra tix. I am going to reach out to my tix guy, and see, thanks JR!

If 5,000 season ticket holders gave an extra $500, that’s $2.5M right there. Buys us almost a PG!
do we really think 75% of the STH bumped up $500 to move a level or 2 at the lower levels? Just listening here it feels like more like 10% paid a couple hundred.

Now the offset is that some people at higher levels donated even more to try and keep the same seats

I will say through all of this, my ticket rep has been outstanding and incredibly responsive, even if the answers to my questions were in front of me the entire time. Excellent customer service from him the past few years he's been my rep!
My rep has been great as well. I think going and picking your tix and parking should be rather straight forward as well.

I was told you could, just like you always could before. The main pt this one year being the value of doing it before May 1st to get more donor money in case it bumped your donor level.

Well I have had 4 tickets and added 6 more for total of 10. My number is 1720 I believe. I have donated through the year to level 6 status.
So you think the math is off in how many tickets people own?

How many STs does the school sell? 20K is about the number we heard in the past. We have about 5k of STH. That makes it about 4 per person. It could be 25K and 5 per person

We only had 32-37K most games
We had a huge number of people who only bought the small game packages lets say 5K
We had walkup of what 1-2K on game day?
Students were some number 2-3K?

Thats about 20+5+2+3 for 30K? Then the one offs
or Thats about 25+5+2+3 for 35K? Then the one offs

Question for the group, and I'm sure that it has already been asked, so forgive me for not going back on 78 pages of this thread, lol.
BUT, my date is slated for 6/14, and so far I am doing the monthly payments for only 2 tickets, can I purchase say 2 more, for a total of 4, on my selection date of 6/14? Or 6 more, or 8 more?
Yes, you can. Go into your account and put a deposit down on two tickets. They will automatically assign $99 level but during your window you can select from any available seats.

Having spent the last 15 years successfully doing this, I’m afraid I’m getting dumped for the group leader who buys for his friends and gets reimbursed So long front row.

My group of season ticket holders had 5 different accounts (me being a single ticket), so we went this route. We piled onto the longest held account. The caveat was that all newly added tickets were counted as $99 tickets, even though we all previously had seats in a section with donation requirements. So the account went from 3 tickets to 10, but not all seats hold the same donation rank. From what I understand, this holds regardless of where the original number of tickets were.

which is the photo i posted.. thats what that cupholder clip is 4..

I wonder if I could sneak in a drill and a screw to add a hanger to my new seat in front of me.
Most definitely. I brought an 18" sawzall in last year to cut out a section of bleachers in front of me so I could have some extra legroom.

Its probably just as important to compare where your number was compared to the 2023 donor page. Then lower your new number by 30% then divide by 4 thats a better idea how many are ahead of you picking seats let alone the area you are in.
You also have to factor in that this is a leap year, so everything is divided by e(ln)-1

So you think the math is off in how many tickets people own?

How many STs does the school sell? 20K is about the number we heard in the past. We have about 5k of STH. That makes it about 4 per person. It could be 25K and 5 per person

We only had 32-37K most games
We had a huge number of people who only bought the small game packages lets say 5K
We had walkup of what 1-2K on game day?
Students were some number 2-3K?

Thats about 20+5+2+3 for 30K? Then the one offs
or Thats about 25+5+2+3 for 35K? Then the one offs
It’s all being reset in this cluster.
And donation wise I am up $1100 this year from last. From adding seats and giving to give. But well short of next level up. Kind of in tier no man’s land.

It’s all being reset in this cluster.
And donation wise I am up $1100 this year from last. From adding seats and giving to give. But well short of next level up. Kind of in tier no man’s land.

Same

Having spent the last 15 years successfully doing this, I’m afraid I’m getting dumped for the group leader who buys for his friends and gets reimbursed So long front row.
I've resigned myself to the fact that I'm losing my front row seat as well.

Same
We know people got moved around in the donor level process.

But the issue with the process for fball is that some people were tied to exact seat location more than others. Some wanted a row or an aisle more than a section/area. Some will move because of price.

If you were row 6 and have to move to row 8. Probably not a big deal. But if you had row 1 or an aisle seat that took you years to move into some of those are going to be lost.

Still if you remove the students and the box seats we have under 40K of seats to sell.

We have 5000 STHs buying. This process is still only going to fill 60 % of the Dome. A few areas will be congested. Some larger groups may have to move a bit to stay together. Some areas like the visitor upperdeck were underserved before and people can flip sides of the field and get pretty much the same seat if they want. Some areas like the end zone upperdecks are really being compressed if people want to stay in the same type of seat that may not happen.

On the flip side for some losing aisle seats some will gain aisle seat that they wanted and couldn't ever move into. Some who wanted to be between the 40s but couldn't might get there now.

Money grab in some ways, but everyone had a chance to throw money at it if they wanted to jump around I guess.

For everyone who had a seat for 30 yrs there were others who waited for 30 yrs, who knows.