2024 WNBA Draft: Dyaisha Fair drafted by Las Vegas Aces | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2024 WNBA Draft: Dyaisha Fair drafted by Las Vegas Aces

LV Aces are down to their last 1-2 cuts & Fair is still around. The Kate Martin fans outnumber fans of any other player, like 100-1. It's crazy. Must be nothing better to do in Iowa.

I hope Fair not only makes it, but finds a significant role on the team.
Or the Iowa fans truly support their women basketball players and not just Caitlyn Clark. Kate was a fan favorite the past couple of years.

Or the Iowa fans truly support their women basketball players and not just Caitlyn Clark. Kate was a fan favorite the past couple of years.
It's quite comical. Every 'roster update' 18 out of 20 responses are about Kate Martin.

I feel like Kate Martin is getting so much more attention than Dyashia Fair.
She has a kajillion Iowa fans commenting on everything she does. The Aces fans seem annoyed by it.

Also, DF is a bit aloof, while Kate is outgoing. You wonder how that will affect her earning potential.

Last edited:
7 guards, 3 centers, 2 forwards, interesting
5 out of 12 are under 6 feet tall
Only 3 players w less than 6 years experience. 4 w 10 or more. The rest w 6 or 7.

She has a kajillion Iowa fans commenting on everything she does. The Aces fans seem annoyed by it.

Also, DF is a bit aloof, while Kate is outgoing. You wonder how that will affect her earning potential.
I had one, limited, interaction at a networking event with DF and found her very easy to talk to.