2025 Transfer Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2025 Transfer Thread

Maryland I think loses leading scorers 4-8 on their squad, but should return Erksa, Spanos and Malever (three leading scorers). Obviously a lot of angst about the offensive production of the Terps this year. They did bring in Griffin King from Brown last year who didn't play, so sometimes with transfers you don't really know. Maryland does bring in a three top 50 offensive recruits including #5 Spencer Ford. Wonder if they go for a youth movement.

I think that Murphy technically has another year of eligibility left, but I have doubts about him returning.
The Terps look alright at attack with Erksa and Malever returning. Ford could step into Maltz's spot or Spanos could move there from the midfield. Spanos is the only established scorer returning on the midfield, although Whittier, who has only scored 4 points this year but scored 20 pts last year, also returns.
So obviously, Tillman will be looking for some experienced midfielders on the transfer portal, but there also might be a bit of a youth movement on the midfield.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom