Class of 2020 - C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ) | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Cliff Omoruyi (NJ)

I was told the opposite that he was only giving like 40k but you’re obviously much better connected than I am. Was also told he was a real scumbag and the university wanted nothing to do with him
Well, they took his money for his box and all the renovations he did to it.

Never seen or heard anyone say that. I’m sure they got paid. Fair even publicly thanked him when he honored her 2nd year even though he and SU had split.
JB, his “best friend,” said in an interview in 2023 that “my guy” isn’t giving anywhere near the numbers that were being reported. He basically said a few thousand here and there. But yes after the university and he cut ties, he did give NIL money to Dyasia Fair. $1 million seems wildly overblown.

JB, his “best friend,” said in an interview in 2023 that “my guy” isn’t giving anywhere near the numbers that were being reported. He basically said a few thousand here and there. But yes after the university and he cut ties, he did give NIL money to Dyasia Fair. $1 million seems wildly overblown.

JB says things.

We’re about to find out.

Who makes this stuff up ? Coach was not even talking about me in that interview. 90 % of things posted on here about my time helping Syracuse are just made up. Anyone want the real story it’s easy to reach out 607 760 8204 is my cell 24/7. Def ok to talk trash about me or hate on me but you can do it without just making stuff up. The bottom line and final thought for Cuse to compete in this New crazy NIL world is that they need Collectives, University support, and donors like myself. They need everyone ! And please don’t keep bringing up NCAA BS. I never got interviewed even once by them and if I did they would see every single thing I did was cleared with compliance at the University first. Only really was one person against me on the hill. Everyone else was great to me, but that one person is the boss so nothing I could do.

Last edited:
Who makes this stuff up ? Coach was not even talking about me in that interview. 90 % of things posted on here about my time helping Syracuse are just made up. Anyone want the real story it’s easy to reach out 607 760 8204 is my cell 24/7. Def ok to talk trash about me or hate on me but you can do it without just making stuff up. The bottom line and final thought for Cuse to compete in this New crazy NIL world is that they need Collectives, University support, and donors like myself. They need everyone ! And please don’t keep bringing up NCAA BS. I never got interviewed even once by them and if I did they would see every single thing I did was cleared with compliance at the University first. Only really was one person against me on the hill. Everyone else was great to me, but that one person is the boss so nothing I could do.
You know what I think? What a cool thing it would be if we got Kadary back because YOU came back...

Excellent note and appreciate you setting things straight. I really hope there is a way to keep you heavily involved with the program.

Cuse!

Thank you for your response. I appreciate your time doing so.

I don't know why but your post reminded me of this back in the day.
1000000921.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom