Class of 2020 - C Noah Waterman (NY) Portal to Louisville | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 C Noah Waterman (NY) Portal to Louisville

This is a kid that looks like he would earn minutes. He has size and it looks like he handles and shoots well enough to replace any front court player off the bench. I really like that he’s sort of the opposite of Davis. This kid would give the staff a lot of options.

This is a kid that looks like he would earn minutes. He has size and it looks like he handles and shoots well enough to replace any front court player off the bench. I really like that he’s sort of the opposite of Davis. This kid would give the staff a lot of options.
Earn minutes? This kid started every game for a team that was better than us in a better conference. Unless he really wants to play here and is good with his 20ish minutes off the bench, he should be able to head elsewhere to continue starting. But he’s certainly being undersold with the potential to “earn minutes” for a program like us.

Earn minutes? This kid started every game for a team that was better than us in a better conference. Unless he really wants to play here and is good with his 20ish minutes off the bench, he should be able to head elsewhere to continue starting. But he’s certainly being undersold with the potential to “earn minutes” for a program like us.
This kid averaged 24 minutes a game last year. I think we can get him that here for sure. Some at the 5. How many minutes can Lampkin play? And some at the 4.

This kid averaged 24 minutes a game last year. I think we can get him that here for sure. Some at the 5. How many minutes can Lampkin play? And some at the 4.
Lampkin is a 25 mpg player. Waterman could get 15 at center and 5-10 at pf. In Certain matchups he could play more than Lampkin.

Coaches say things.
al pacino scarface GIF

I hear you. Maybe a poor choice of words. I was trying to indicate that if he came here whatever his role was expected to be he would find his way onto the court quite a bit.

Lampkin is a 25 mpg player. Waterman could get 15 at center and 5-10 at pf. In Certain matchups he could play more than Lampkin.
didn't you blast this very idea in another thread saying there wasn't open minutes to get a decent transfer for 4/5 backup

We need to find a way to get this dude because as self appointed arbiter of nicknaming I've got a top notch nickname ready to go.
Does it have anything to do with Kevin Costner?

We need to find a way to get this dude because as self appointed arbiter of nicknaming I've got a top notch nickname ready to go.
A play on first or last name? — both have a lot of potential

Last edited:
if we did get Waterman and retain Lampkin, this wiill be our best front court In a long time.

I could see situations where the 3/4/5 is Davis/Donnie/Waterman. Lampkin, Waterman and McLeod all have different skill sets. That is a nice rotation If Red can figure out the subs.

I’d never thought I’d be complaining about the backcourt depth as opposed to the front court depth with Red. But I REALLY like the potential at the 4/5 spots if we get him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom