Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ UNLV Tix and Tailgate, Oct 5th

Just got 4 free nights at MGM grand through my BetMGM host, that week guess makes my choice easier to go to the game! Cant wait! Wish he would have got to me sooner so I could have signed up for the tailgate!!
Buy your tix through the link though

Dang it... Where are my room Comps... I got a gambling brother and am going to be there a week!

I can't even smuggle any Treehouse Beer on the flight for the tailgate...

Anyone ever stay at The Linq? I'm deciding between there and Mandalay. I know Mandalay is solid and obviously close to the stadium. The Linq is more centrally located and easier to get to more spots. Price is comparable. Thoughts?

Anyone ever stay at The Linq? I'm deciding between there and Mandalay. I know Mandalay is solid and obviously close to the stadium. The Linq is more centrally located and easier to get to more spots. Price is comparable. Thoughts?
It’s central but unimpressive otherwise. Horseshoe, Paris or Planet Hollywood are preferable for me.
And further north a door I prefer Harrah’s even over the Linq.

It’s central but unimpressive otherwise. Horseshoe, Paris or Planet Hollywood are preferable for me.
And further north a door I prefer Harrah’s even over the Linq.

Yeah the more I looked into it, I decided to just do Mandalay. I know it's at the far south end of the strip, but I stayed at the Delano before and didn't really have any issues getting around. I also like the pool there and it's super convenient for going to the game itself.

Yeah the more I looked into it, I decided to just do Mandalay. I know it's at the far south end of the strip, but I stayed at the Delano before and didn't really have any issues getting around. I also like the pool there and it's super convenient for going to the game itself.
With the two free trams you'll be able to get to mid strip pretty easy. If you see a passed out cusetroop anywhere on your travels, just prop me up and hand me a drink

With the two free trams you'll be able to get to mid strip pretty easy. If you see a passed out cusetroop anywhere on your travels, just prop me up and hand me a drink

You got it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom