DB Ja'Had Carter / Portal from Ohio State to NC State | Page 48 | Syracusefan.com

DB Ja'Had Carter / Portal from Ohio State to NC State

This is how the transfer portal works itself out. Dude left a sure starting position to play in 8 games with five total tackles. I hope he finds a soft landing spot. I'd love to take him back, but I'm not sure we have room on the roster for him.

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

I think next year they are going to start penalizing guys that don’t transfer.Mandatory transfer rule coming soon.
I have no idea how guys are able to graduate with so many transfers. Typically, schools can only take in X% credits towards a degree per specific state laws. Maybe they just won't graduate?

To be honest I would love to have him here, slot him at saftey and move Duce back to corner. But the coaches know far better than me

I’m still curious when he and Duce left if we simply couldn’t compete $$ at the time. Seems like a great opportunity for him to come back, pair up with Duce again and have both finish out their careers here on a positive note.

It seems that Duce may have taken his spot. Not sure it would really be worth it anyway, given his injury history.

Not at all surprised. I cringe at starters (with NFL potential buzz already created here) who leave cuse to go to blue bloods. It’s crazy if your dream is to an NFL player to overlook exposure and PT for a small payday today but losing a large payday in the future.

Not at all surprised. I cringe at starters (with NFL potential buzz already created here) who leave cuse to go to blue bloods. It’s crazy if your dream is to an NFL player to overlook exposure and PT for a small payday today but losing a large payday in the future.
I definitely agree with your point. But as I remember, there were a few reputable posters who mentioned at the time that Ja'Had had pretty significant immediate needs to help his family that might have made even the most rational of us think short term instead of long term.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom