Class of 2020 - G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 G Kadary Richmond (NY/Brewster Academy) Portal to St Johns

Adam might be a great guy by all accounts why wouldn’t he follow the rules then? From the articles it sounded like he crossed his T’s and dotted his eyes…I feel like something is missing. I also don’t think we are in a position to lose to St John’s for too basketball transfers
Of course something is missing. Every piece of info comes from Adam's side.

Everything but the popcorn

Sesame Street Popcorn GIF by Muppet Wiki

Two different things. There was a rush of money that came in when Fran was hired. I sent money. So he got a bump right off. But the kids in the future classes, NIL hasn't paid them anything as of yet, have they? Fran can say anything to the class of '25 or the class of '26. He doesn't have to pony up the dough now. If we win, Fran has to think, and I agree, more money will flood in. Time will tell if we win and if the money comes flowing in. I hope both happen.
Did we get a rush in when Autry was hired?

Did we get a rush in when Autry was hired?

Not like Fran... but that was to be expected with Red to a certain degree.

There was a significant portion of the fanbase that wanted an outside hire and many that are likely "wait and see" before they go to their wallets.

Two different things. There was a rush of money that came in when Fran was hired. I sent money. So he got a bump right off. But the kids in the future classes, NIL hasn't paid them anything as of yet, have they? Fran can say anything to the class of '25 or the class of '26. He doesn't have to pony up the dough now. If we win, Fran has to think, and I agree, more money will flood in. Time will tell if we win and if the money comes flowing in. I hope both happen.

You can make a lot of hay with a passionate rebrand like what Fran is doing. He hasn’t won a game yet. I threw money at it too - it’s exciting.

SU bball isn’t dealing with a complete rebrand nor should it. Frans short game is going to outpace Reds. The long game is an unknown. Red also has to prove he can get it done. He’s put a roster together that can be good enough to move the needle- hopefully one more scoring cg/w to come too.

Ideally both programs have good seasons and the money flows in to meet promises for Fran and to boost portal life for Red.

Of course something is missing. Every piece of info comes from Adam's side.

Yeah it’s strange. Everything sounds great when only one side can tell their story.

The fact that has to be thrown out there is pretty mind boggling on a forum where at some people have attended college.

do you know if we liked Jordan Ivey curry a lot but pivoted when we found out we had a chance with kadary?
I don't know. I never heard anything about Jordan. Doesn't mean we didn't have interest. Most of the time, Red is very close to the vest.

I don't think it came down to money with Kadary. Rick convinced him that he could him into a much better shooter from 3, which is doubtful. I really think the roster and offense Syracuse will use is tailor made for Kadary's game, the style of play in Pitino's offense and defense does not play to his strength's. I'm sure he could have had a decent green light to shoot 3's at Syracuse and a lot of them would have been open looks. I just think he and his advisors made a bad choice.