Lax Pick Em’ : Week 14 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Lax Pick Em’ : Week 14

I've been making a lot of bad moves this week, lol. I almost toom Manhattan which really would have been bad. Their close games against Canisius and Siena had me concerned, should have went with them though your right
Yeah I lost my first 2 picks too so glad I took Sacred Heart and now I rode St Joes too so need them to save my week.

Yeah I lost my first 2 picks too so glad I took Sacred Heart and now I rode St Joes too so need them to save my week.

Yup St. Joes killed me vs UMass, had a push at worst until that last minute of nonsense. Cuse was a disaster and only Michigan is saving me from a complete Wipeout. Need Richmond to at least lose by 1

Yup St. Joes killed me vs UMass, had a push at worst until that last minute of nonsense. Cuse was a disaster and only Michigan is saving me from a complete Wipeout. Need Richmond to at least lose by 1
is it bad that I want Richmond to win this game? lol ;)

Michigan +3.5 vs Penn State is my last pick of the week.

is it bad that I want Richmond to win this game? lol ;)

LOL that works for me, I like St. Joes playing style but I had to go with Richmond getting 1.5, I figured a one goal game is likely. Of course now that I said that Richmond will lose by 2.

Can you add the Sunday games? I can't access the Penn/Princeton line.
IMG_6209.jpeg
IMG_6208.jpeg

We jinxed ourselves, lol. Brutal last 5 mins for Richmond. St. JOES is gonna be a nightmare opponent for someone
well, to be honest, its a win win for me since I didn't have this game as one of my picks, but in the overall pickem I 've been creeping up. A Richmond win and I move above AD31, Richmond loss pulls me closer to you. lol ;)

We jinxed ourselves, lol. Brutal last 5 mins for Richmond. St. JOES is gonna be a nightmare opponent for someone
No I don't think we want to play St. JOES, and we might. Not with their ride and our problems against strong rides this year.

well, to be honest, its a win win for me since I didn't have this game as one of my picks, but in the overall pickem I 've been creeping up. A Richmond win and I move above AD31, Richmond loss pulls me closer to you. lol ;)

Yup the race is tightening. I believe I'm at 35.5 your at 34 and AD21 is at 33.5

No I don't think we want to play St. JOES, and we might. Not with their ride and our problems against strong rides this year.

They looked very good, I’m surprised that Richmond kept as close as they did, considering they couldn’t clear the ball. Anderson and Page are quite the duo on attack, and they have big boys all over the field.

Bottom line is Syracuse will draw a good team, and a team that is coming off winning their conference tournament (and riding high off it). SU is probably playing St Joes, Delaware, Towson, Lehigh or BU. Lehigh would be my choice but admittedly they are the team I know the least about. BU and St Joes are probably the teams I’d like to play the least.

Cornell pretty much bottoms out once they lost the 3 key guys to injuries. Long not playing really hurts that offense.

They looked very good, I’m surprised that Richmond kept as close as they did, considering they couldn’t clear the ball. Anderson and Page are quite the duo on attack, and they have big boys all over the field.

Bottom line is Syracuse will draw a good team, and a team that is coming off winning their conference tournament (and riding high off it). SU is probably playing St Joes, Delaware, Towson, Lehigh or BU. Lehigh would be my choice but admittedly they are the team I know the least about. BU and St Joes are probably the teams I’d like to play the least.
My guess is we play BU if they win tomorrow. Just based on proximity. No one will be easy. Anyone will be a challenge. The Sacred Heart/UAlbany game (assumed they play in the play-in) could be good game. Jake Piseno is worth the watch.

1-3 for the week. Been a tough season. I want to tip my cap (and Desko's) to the pool leaders.

It happens, I had a bad season as well a few years ago, sometimes you just can't catch a break

Yeah St Joes attack unit has been together for 4 yrs now. Page and Anderson are crafty Canadians and can't sleep on Matt Bohmer who just scores goals but gets overlooked due to the other 2. Bohmer is St Joes all time leader in goals. Their defense is all big boys and then Levi Verch another Canadian is a GB hawk. There 10 man is really impressive as is their transition game. I'm familiar with them as LIU was in the NEC with them. Will mark has played them many times. Hes played well against them too as LIU lost 11 - 10 in NEC tournament to St Joes in 2022. LIU had some talented guys to hang with them back then plus Will Mark. They are more dangerous now tho as these guys played together for so many yrs now and are very experienced. A lot of these guys were on the 2022 team that went back and forth with Yale in the NCAA tournament losing in the end 18 - 16. So pretty much yeah I rather SU not open with them but if they do I do think SU is more talented and should win if they can handle the 10 man which is a big IF. Towson and BU can be tough too tho so no matter who they play is gonna be a good team. If SU brings there A game they should beat them tho so it's all on them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom