Maliq Brown to Duke | Page 81 | Syracusefan.com

Maliq Brown to Duke

That’s one way to interpret my post.

What I was saying is him leaving is a problem, but one of many. Him being here doesn’t fix the underlying issues that are plaguing the rest of the program.

That does not translate to who cares about maliq we’ve got bigger issues.

You are the one self-identifying. My post wasn't specifically directed at any one post / poster, just the sentiment.

Which I'm tired of.

Come Here Dr Evil GIF

Everyone expressing sentiment such as: we couldn't be an NCAA team with Maliq so no big loss, he's too small, he was an offensive liability anyway...

You know, all of those things people said, revealing that they didn't understand his contributions on either side of the floor, in terms of advanced metrics.

All of the same things people said to feel better when they crossed their fingers that Lamkin would fill the shoes that are now completely unfilled.
I think only a handful of people argued that. The vast majority of the board acknowledged he was a very big loss and his presence would help significantly next season. Some people were hoping that Freeman and Jyare would at least be able to fill in some of what Maliq gave us but his loss was still a net negative.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom