“Tattoos don’t matter to coaches” -JB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

“Tattoos don’t matter to coaches” -JB

Some kids literally have $thousands into them and then cry poverty to the NCAA driving around in rides I dream of.

Can't believe it took 25 posts to get to this. Yep, must be some extremely wealthy college basketball players out there, considering the "investments" some are carrying around on their arms and torsos.

(But Shabazz Napier went to bed hungry...)

Can't believe it took 25 posts to get to this. Yep, must be some extremely wealthy college basketball players out there, considering the "investments" some are carrying around on their arms and torsos.

He went to bed after they stopped delivering

I still know where the old man stands on earings. I'm almost 30, and would still never get one. I had always wanted a tattoo growing up, but never knew what to get, what would still mean something to me when I'm 70. I have two, one for my godson that passed away at birth, and one for my little brother. Dad was fine with both of them.

I still remember my at my basic training graduation, I would hide during family day to sneak a cigarette.. My mom finally called me out at dinner "Craig, Adam smokes, get over it". I dropped my fork, thought he was going to kill me.

I still know where the old man stands on earings. I'm almost 30, and would still never get one. I had always wanted a tattoo growing up, but never knew what to get, what would still mean something to me when I'm 70. I have two, one for my godson that passed away at birth, and one for my little brother. Dad was fine with both of them.

I still remember my at my basic training graduation, I would hide during family day to sneak a cigarette.. My mom finally called me out at dinner "Craig, Adam smokes, get over it". I dropped my fork, thought he was going to kill me.
You and anyone who has been through the process should get this.

A friend of mine had two tattoos, one on each cheek of his butt. (A Hawaiian girl and a cocktail glass).

When he went through the induction process everyone was lined up and told to "drop your drawers, bend over and spread your cheeks". I guess they were checking for 'roids.

My friend did not want to get any comments on his tatts so he spread each hand as wide as he could and covered them up before he bent over. (A minor modification of the instructions that had "spread your cheeks" as the last thing you were to do)

When he bent over as instructed --- with such a wide grip on his cheeks --- it pulled the cheeks way apart.

The doctors or corpsman or whoever were walking down the line doing the inspection were impressed by the effort and assumed it was someone following the instructions with enthusiasm.

"Good job! Good job!" they said as they passed behind my buddy.

He laughed to himself, but didn't bother to tell them what he was really doing.

I told my kids they could have piercings and tattoos but I would be the practitioner. I said I had some relatively sharp drill bits for my cordless drill and bovine syringes I could use for the tattoos. I never heard more about it.

Most of the college guys get these done at either a massive discount or totally for free. (which is a violation) The NCAA is just so ignorant to it all that it will probably take them 10 years to start realizing that there are more violations in tattoos than free cars.

Most of the college guys get these done at either a massive discount or totally for free. (which is a violation) The NCAA is just so ignorant to it all that it will probably take them 10 years to start realizing that there are more violations in tattoos than free cars.

Those corrupt jagoffs are probably getting a cut of that action.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom