1 coach 2 probations | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

1 coach 2 probations

Has anyone actually read the prior report? I did. It's kind of a joke. I mean a local auto dealer allowed a bball players dad to pay on credit!

I read most of it a when someone was kind enough to post it last week. It could almost be something from a fake SNL sports news clip.

Has anyone actually read the prior report? I did. It's kind of a joke. I mean a local auto dealer allowed a bball players dad to pay on credit!
yah, and a cabbie wearing an SU hat let a recruit ride along with a paying customer for free!!

That's what the whole Bill Rapp thing was all about? That's "lack of institutional control?" Really? JM&J ...

jordoo said:
I read most of it a when someone was kind enough to post it last week. It could almost be something from a fake SNL sports news clip.
Look suitcases full of money, no class required good grades are one thing. Free haircuts, rides to airport and 100 dollar horse challenges are another.

Cowtown said:
That's what the whole Bill Rapp thing was all about? That's "lack of institutional control?" Really? JM&J ...
I think he also sent some Xmas cards with 50 bucks in them.

Cuse13078 said:
I could tell you a Bill Rapp auto loaner and a car accident story too
Free legal services!

once upon a time I almost gave LeRon Ellis a ride. he was walking in the rain and was headed to the same party I was going to.

I didn't.

I hope the NCAA feels good about that.

Shark58 said:
once upon a time I almost gave LeRon Ellis a ride. he was walking in the rain and was headed to the same party I was going to. I didn't. I hope the NCAA feels good about that.
Funny u say that. I had a similar incident with Sherm. I guess he didn't get a car,

If you're truly a fan of the program and u want Boeheim to resign then u r an idiot - if Hopkins really was threatening to take another job just up his pay - I understand that Hopkins can get a lot of jobs but in 5 years from the time of taking that job he will be no where near the position he would be at if he waits to takes the SU job - not even remotely close - I can barely think of 5 schools that are even on the same level as coaching Cuse and that is the program that Boeheim built

Funny u say that. I had a similar incident with Sherm. I guess he didn't get a car,

Don't know about Sherm's wheels but LeRon had a POS car that was worse than his acne.

_____

Another time I got Matt Roe into a bar. He skipped the line and didn't have to pay a cover because of me, but since it was after he transferred to UMd it really doesn't matter.

once upon a time I almost gave LeRon Ellis a ride. he was walking in the rain and was headed to the same party I was going to.

I didn't.

I hope the NCAA feels good about that.
hahaha. Love the Trey pic! He actually likes Syracuse too.

Count me in the camp that if we get slapped by the NCAA for violations that have been ongoing for the last ten years, especially including academic improprieties, I will get off the JB train. He is the CEO of SU Hoops. Just like corporate America, if it happens on your watch, you go bye-bye. No saying the AD should have been minding the store. SU Hoops is JB....but maybe only for a little while more. Not to say he's bad guy or hasn't meant a great deal to the community, but it just may be time for Hop.

You guys crucifying OP will have a bunch of crow to eat should the NCAA hearing result in harsh penalties.

I don't know why everyone can't just keep their traps shut and wait it out.
Actually, no they won't. No one on here said 'nothing is going to happen'. Most said 'wait till we know', no matter what 'side' they fall on.

AZOrange said:
Look suitcases full of money, no class required good grades are one thing. Free haircuts, rides to airport and 100 dollar horse challenges are another.

It was a lot more than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom