1 & Done | Syracusefan.com

1 & Done

Shark58

BANNED
very few, if any, of us expected TE PhD to go pro after 1 at the beginning of last year

very few, if any, of us expect CMcC to not go pro after 1 at the beginning of this year

KJ doesn't look like he gone this year

how about pretending to look at a non-existent orange hewed crystal ball and taking an inappropriate guess for the future?

Who are the next ones to go 1 & done? Malachi? Diange? Bryant? Battle?

very few, if any, of us expected TE PhD to go pro after 1 at the beginning of last year

very few, if any, of us expect CMcC to not go pro after 1 at the beginning of this year

how about pretending to look at a non-existent orange hewed crystal ball and taking an inappropriate guess for the future?

Think Malachi is a 2-3 year player, Diange is probably a 4 year player just because he doesn't have the size of a 4 or 5 in the NBA, Bryant is tricky and it depends where he goes I think he is anywhere from a 1 and done to 3 year player and I think Battle is a 1 and done.

Am I missing something? We did not get a verbal from Battle did we?

I'm not convinced we'll land Battle, so Bryant's probably the best bet.

Malachi's minutes will be limited slightly because of the experience in front of him on the depth chart. Bryant's minutes depend entirely on Coleman's health; he could get thrust into a large role really quickly. Diagne is going to be good (I've said before that I like him a lot), but I agree that he's here at least 3 years.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom