111 Victories Reinstated for Ped | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

111 Victories Reinstated for Ped

USC ended up with a worse punishment than PSU.

Incredible.

The NCAA either needs to be torn down and re-built from the ground up or the P5s need to break away.

The NCAA has lost all credibility.

Yep. Said the same thing regarding my Trojans. Unreal.

So, they say the overcharged them with penalties. When are the planning on giving the some of the money back?

So for those of you keeping score... 10 boys s e xually abused

• Five years probation.
  • four-year postseason ban. (LIFTED 2 YEARS EARLY)
  • Vacating of all wins from 1998 to 2011–112 wins in all. (ALL PATERNO WINS RESTORED)
  • $60 million fine
  • Loss of a total of 40 initial scholarships from 2013 to 2017 (SOME SCHOLARSHIPS RETURNED)
In other words, all the teeth from these sanctions have been removed.
That my friends...is some bullshiat.
You forgot the part where the entire $60 million is being spent in the state of Pennsylvania (a good chunk of which in the PSU campus - I believe).

Let the insanity and ignorance continue! Smh

PSU hockey players will be wearing 409 stickers on their helmets tonight. Basketball players wearing 409 shirts tomorrow.

Last edited:
I hope this is a great day for Penn State fans. I hope this is everything they wanted and more. This is a colossal fault in moral judgement and a horrible injustice.

I'm really upset about this.

Good, I'm glad.

So 100 years from now when they show the "all time winning coaches list" if Joe Pa is still #1 they can point out how he ignored P e d o p h I l I aunder his nose.

His family is trash.

Let the insanity and ignorance continue! Smh

PSU will be wearing 409 stickers on their helmets tonight. Basketball players wearing 409 shirts tomorrow.
It amazes me that there are people in this world who don't hate that school. It really does. And, I'm saying that as a PSU alum. They found a way to make the 'Canes look reasonable. What a bunch of classless jerks.

So everytime I walk through the local Burlington Coat Factory store I either cover the Penn State Items by putting a Syracuse item on the front of the spindle or just turn them backwards. Guess I'm more consistent in my punishments than the NCAA is.

Can't help but be overdramatic and feel like the bad guys win, again.

@AP_Top25
BREAKING: Jury convicts 2 former Vanderbilt football players of raping woman inside campus dorm.

Whitey23 said:
@AP_Top25 BREAKING: Jury convicts 2 former Vanderbilt football players of raping woman inside campus dorm.

Waiting patiently for the NCAA to bring down the lack of institutional control hammer down on Franklin.

I kid, I kid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom