18K last night at Camden yards... | Syracusefan.com

18K last night at Camden yards...

with the Os in a pennant race. And probably 1/4 of them were Sox fans. Pretty pathetic.

Monday night, school night, the season is painfully long at this point.

Monday night, school night, the season is painfully long at this point.

Your in a pennant race, playing a division rival who you are fighting for the division, that is pretty sad. Camden Yards is probably my favorite Mlb park.

I have Nats seasons, once school started those crowds whittled, and the team is really good.

Baseball needs to shorten their season.

I'm not a baseball fan but I might pay attention if there wasn't 5000 games in a season and it didn't start during the NBA Playoffs and finish during the start of the NFL Season.

Baseball needs to shorten their season.

I'm not a baseball fan but I might pay attention if there wasn't 5000 games in a season and it didn't start during the NBA Playoffs and finish during the start of the NFL Season.
During the start of the NFL? It's going to finish halfway through by the time Halloween comes around. And for the record baseball starts in April, a month before the NBA playoffs start in May.

There's a great picture of Target field basically empty that I saw the other day. Imagine if baseball didn't have the wild card games... I don't think there is a single division race outside of the AL East in question. Basically all but 6 or 7 teams would be playing out the string.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom