1st PLAY ! | Syracusefan.com

1st PLAY !

Dcuse

All Conference
Dungey to Etta-Tawo to the HOUSE!!!

Babers Begins with a Bang

Dungey to Etta-Tawo to the HOUSE!!!

Babers Begins with a Bang

Play action and then GO DEEP. That would be great.

Last edited:
upload_2016-8-29_14-16-20.jpeg

Fredricks for a 3 yard gain off left tackle. Followed up with a bubble screen to Phillips for 4 yards. Dungey scrambles for 4 yards and a first down, but it's negated by a holding call. Dungey incomplete on 3rd down. Punt.

We score in two plays on our next possession, however and go on to win big.

Fredricks for a 3 yard gain off left tackle. Followed up with a bubble screen to Phillips for 4 yards. Dungey scrambles for 4 yards and a first down, but it's negated by a holding call. Dungey incomplete on 3rd down. Punt.

We score in two plays on our next possession, however and go on to win big.

You know what's so sad? We're so used to the series as you described above, we can't even think of some other way the first series will play out.

1st play - Strickland 30 yard run. Lather.

2nd play - Offsides Colgate because we were up to the line and hiked the ball before the D even got there. Rinse.

3rd play - Ishmael 40 yard TD. Repeat.

Well I don't know what Dino has planned but here's my gameplan....

Curl right

Curl left

Bootleg shake

For those wondering, yes those are in fact 12oz curls. I think you can figure out the rest.

draw to the fastest smallest player we have, anthying but a 15-30yd sideline pass

Well I don't know what Dino has planned but here's my gameplan...

Curl right

Curl left

Bootleg shake

For those wondering, yes those are in fact 12oz curls. I think you can figure out the rest.

So long as it is your celebratory game plan, though you may want to ease up a bit after the fifth or sixth touchdown...

Ish on a slant, heee ...... goooooooeeeeeessssss .... aaaalllllllllll ...... tttthhhhhheeeeee ..... wwwwaaaayyyyyy!

image.png
From a standard spread with regular splits... RB doing a check down instead of a pipe.

Chance at a big play, take the easy out, check down or scramble if it's not there.

Assuming Colgate starts with the ball...

Murphy kicks it into the 3rd row. Touchback.

On Colgate's 1st play from scrimmage, Steven Clark owns the guard and dismantles Colgate's RB, who fumbles, recovered by Zaire and takes it in for 6. I lose my voice early.

What say you, bcubs9497?

I'm more interested in seeing how quickly we get to the line for the second play.

Although that may take a few series.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom