2014 ACC Lacrosse Tournament Preview (College Crosse) | Syracusefan.com

2014 ACC Lacrosse Tournament Preview (College Crosse)

Single biggest issue is defensive midfield. Ward got torched by Hobart. He's really stepping up on the offensive end but he's been getting targeted now that he is being left out there intentionally.

I don't know if Messina is hurt, but the stats say he has played the last couple of games, but I don't remember seeing him.

Single biggest issue is defensive midfield. Ward got torched by Hobart. He's really stepping up on the offensive end but he's been getting targeted now that he is being left out there intentionally.

I don't know if Messina is hurt, but the stats say he has played the last couple of games, but I don't remember seeing him.

Messina played against Hobart but appears to be down the depth chart. Will be interesting to see if Desko makes any drastic changes with the SSDM's continuing to struggle outside of Jenkins.

I wonder if Firman could play short stick D as Syracuse has long pole depth and Palasek appears to finally be emerging from the dog house.

Messina played against Hobart but appears to be down the depth chart. Will be interesting to see if Desko makes any drastic changes with the SSDM's continuing to struggle outside of Jenkins.

I wonder if Firman could play short stick D as Syracuse has long pole depth and Palasek appears to finally be emerging from the dog house.

Palasek hasn't left the bench in almost a month.

Evans played a bunch of SSDM last week.

Evans played a bunch of SSDM last week.

If he has picked up the defense he might be a better bet athletically to match up then Ward.

And this isn't a knock on Ward.

Yes but Duke is not the game to continue that expirement. Better off bumping a pole down to play that position.

If he has picked up the defense he might be a better bet athletically to match up then Ward.

And this isn't a knock on Ward.

Both good points. That's why Desko gets paid and I don't. Tough choices. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom