2014 Syracuse Football Record | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2014 Syracuse Football Record

2014 Syracuse Football Record (Pre-Bowl)

• Total voters
8/29 - Villanova Wildcats - Beat them like a drum
9/13 - @ Central Michigan Chippewas - Not even close
9/20 - Maryland Terrapins - Kicked their ass on the road last year and they're no better
9/27 - Notre Dame Fighting Irish (MetLife) - To hell with Notre Dame
10/3 - Louisville Cardinals - Kicked their ass even when they had Bridgewater
10/11 - Florida State Seminoles - We've got them at home. W.
10/18 - @ Wake Forest Demon Deacons - Brutal.
10/25 - @ Clemson Tigers - Remember 38-0?
11/1 - NC State Wolfpack - Same as Maryland
11/8 - Duke Blue Devils - Back to the hole they crawled out of
11/22 - Pittsburgh Panthers - Maybe our kicker can be competent, eh?
11/29 - Boston College Eagles - BC sucks.

ACC Championship - Miami - Hunt's going to go all 1998 McNabb on them
Sugar Bowl - Auburn - Pay Dye ain't walking through that door
National Championship - Oklahoma - Last game representing the Big 12 before off to the B1G

15-0

Completely inaccurate. We beat Clemson 41-0. And Oklahoma is at least 2 years away from the B1G.

Clemson's f***ed.
Lol, will it be like last year when all you oranges start beating your chest and saying how you will shock everyone and beat us? I really don't know if it will be as ugly for cuse as it was last year, but c'mon...keep it close this time, or in the future they won't televise us two playing...just like they usually don't televise us playing Furman.

Lol, will it be like last year when all you oranges start beating your chest and saying how you will shock everyone and beat us? I really don't know if it will be as ugly for cuse as it was last year, but c'mon...keep it close this time, or in the future they won't televise us two playing...just like they usually don't televise us playing Furman.

Or televise any of your Basketball games.

Meh. We learned that you had a good football team and that you were the most sensitive fan base in the ACC.

Every year is a new year.

The great thing about the game is, no matter the result, I'd still rather have a Syracuse degree than whatever you hicks pulled out of that Cracker Jack box.

So nice that even if we lose there's no Clemson alums anywhere to be found over here to take any crap from. Just have to see message board trolls.

You mad?

424 AM? I love getting wasted and capping off the night trolling an old thread.

8/29 - Villanova Wildcats: overlooked team sneaks up on the Orange, boxes hunt in, the 1st row takes home a bunch of souveniers but they scrape a W
9/13 - @ Central Michigan Chippewas: see nova game
9/20 - Maryland Terrapins: screw edsall, 1 for the Left column
9/27 - Notre Dame Fighting Irish (MetLife): please
10/3 - Louisville Cardinals: oh my
10/11 - Florida State Seminoles: make it stop
10/18 - @ Wake Forest Demon Deacons: yeah baby!!
10/25 - @ Clemson Tigers: ...and reality is back
11/1 - NC State Wolfpack: 1 for the kids and another 1 for the Left column
11/8 - Duke Blue Devils: cutcliffe runs circles around us
11/22 - @Pittsburgh Panthers: pitt is now bowl eligible
11/29 - @Boston College Eagles: and so are the clowns

5-7

8/29 - Villanova Wildcats: overlooked team sneaks up on the Orange, boxes hunt in, the 1st row takes home a bunch of souveniers but they scrape a W

5-7

Wow, who pissed in your orange juice?

Wow, who pissed in your orange juice?
Entirely possible.

I have other predictions with the ORANGE fairing better.

Who knows??

My final one will go on record.

5-7
Why comment? you thinking 5-7 is your opinion but must you be such a C-unit about it?

Why I hate Clemson.

Go Cocks.

Entirely possible.

I have other predictions with the ORANGE fairing better.

Who knows??

My final one will go on record.
Unfortunately, it already did.

We beat everyone so flawlessly and beautifully that world peace occurs and god comes down and ends world hunger/cancer/poverty etc.

I like where your heads at

head-up-ass.jpg

I keeed, I keeed. Optimsm is a great think. Cuse 2014 record: 9-4 with a bowl win over Minny (it's a new tradition, right?) Good play and a few bounces your way could see 10-3, imo.1

5-7

Dr. Doom old brother from Comstock Avenue. The ladies from Haven will be very disappointed by this prognostication! 7-5

The bowl win gives us 8. That's only a one win improvement on paper, but I think that we will only have 1-2 blowouts and we have a harder schedule. This team is improved, and our recruiting trajectory is improving. We have a ways to go, but I think that we are a top 35 team and improving every year. It's great to see our recruiting class signing early, especially since many of the kids in this class have other P5 offers.

The bowl win gives us 8. That's only a one win improvement on paper, but I think that we will only have 1-2 blowouts and we have a harder schedule. This team is improved, and our recruiting trajectory is improving. We have a ways to go, but I think that we are a top 35 team and improving every year. It's great to see our recruiting class signing early, especially since many of the kids in this class have other P5 offers.

I don't think the schedule is harder than last years