Class of 2015 - 2015 Awfully quiet | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 2015 Awfully quiet

http:// .com/Season/2015-Football/CompositeTeamRankings?Conference=ACC

Perhaps a few silents out there? Generally speaking, can't remember a better recruiting mojo for the program (at least since the late 1990's). It feels like a top class is achievable at some point during: 2015-2017..
I expected the momentum from last season (the last couple of seasons, actually) to carry over into recruiting. We certainly have no shortage of offers out.

Perhaps getting all our ducks in a row so we know what we're selling. We're playing LSU now which is a good thing and if we ever got the IPF going...

Hey T. Did you see that a few of Young Shues' team mates have been offered?

And saw the shop up and running on twitter... looked great.

Hi u...
Nick is two deep @ Clemson - QB, exciting (texted him earlier today).. Chad Kelly got booted, you have to hear the stories (bad egg). Jordan Hayes the boys best friend (Grayson) committed to Duke and just got offered at USF. I tried too many times to get the staff to look at him (Chuck/Eric White etc). Syracuse is a common conversation by these kids in GA now (helps I have been in their ear). Jordan's junior tape is INCREDIBLE. I am 6'1/190 - he is my size with 4.45 speed.. Hunter (Young Shue) had a terrible concussion last year and sat out the season. The family is weighing their options - very tough situation.

Biz is booming, we just landed FOSSIL as a corporate client..

Hi u...
Nick is two deep @ Clemson - QB, exciting (texted him earlier today).. Chad Kelly got booted, you have to hear the stories (bad egg). Jordan Hayes the boys best friend (Grayson) committed to Duke and just got offered at USF. I tried too many times to get the staff to look at him (Chuck/Eric White etc). Syracuse is a common conversation by these kids in GA now (helps I have been in their ear). Jordan's junior tape is INCREDIBLE. I am 6'1/190 - he is my size with 4.45 speed.. Hunter (Young Shue) had a terrible concussion last year and sat out the season. The family is weighing their options - very tough situation.

Biz is booming, we just landed FOSSIL as a corporate client..

Can someone explain this to me? Sorry I'm an idiot.

Just wait until they see our unis. The verbals will start flying in.:rolling:

Can someone explain this to me? Sorry I'm an idiot.

LOL. Sorry T was just updating me on some kids in GA that he and I have discussed.
I guess next time we will have to take it to the backroom T.

I have family in Georgia, both boys played high level football.. Was giving an update on them and their high school teammates..

I'm not too far from Grayson (about 20 mins I think) how do they look this year?

im starting to hear some talk about Cuse from recruits on twitter. Deltron Sands, Cody Conway, Qaadir Shepherd, Jonathan Forrest, Dwon Walker, Jake Pickard

All talk but no action yet...

High on list and impressed are getting old.

Need quality commitments...

im starting to hear some talk about Cuse from recruits on twitter. Deltron Sands, Cody Conway, Qaadir Shepherd, Jonathan Forrest, Dwon Walker, Jake Pickard

Pickard has a bunch of BCS offers to. Be nice to get back into Jersey with some kids who other peer BCS schools want.

Have you ever worked in sales? Things take time. Now try to close on that package with a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds when you aren't the best product out there and they still are allowed to switch products over the next 10 months. Let the staff do its job.

Have you ever worked in sales? Things take time. Now try to close on that package with a bunch of 17 and 18 year olds when you aren't the best product out there and they still are allowed to switch products over the next 10 months. Let the staff do its job.

I don't how to break the news to you, but we are the best product...just look at A.J'S TATOO;)

d.b.a-songwriters-broken-record.jpg