Howard
Elijah Thomas
Jeremy Miller
Tyler Lyndon
Jalen Brunsen
Silva
Jenifer
Burns

Who do we have chances with? Who's a lean? Whos already out of our reach? etc.

This could be a massive year... I'd be happy, ecstatic with;

Bryant
Jones
Richardson
Diallo/Diagne

I'll take a an educated guess that we'll end up with Bryant, Diagne, Jones, Richardson and hopefully a pg

My guess is Bryant, Diagne, Lydon which I'd be ok with.

Diagne looks like a current lean
Jones will be tough to beat UK out
Malachi seems to be getting a ton of love from IU and its making an impact though I'd love to land him
Lydon is a long athletic late bloomer type who's skilled and will be a program guy that the staff loves
Bryant looks like we're doing a great job on his recruitment
Diallo will be a dog fight and why waste time and resources when we have a guy like Diagne who is comparable and we're in great positon with
Guards we have a crowded backcourt and I just think we're holding off on 2015 guys to have spots and minutes for the 2016 kids. Murrray, Battle, Heron, etc...

My guess is Bryant, Diagne, Lydon which I'd be ok with.

Diagne looks like a current lean
Jones will be tough to beat UK out
Malachi seems to be getting a ton of love from IU and its making an impact though I'd love to land him
Lydon is a long athletic late bloomer type who's skilled and will be a program guy that the staff loves
Bryant looks like we're doing a great job on his recruitment
Diallo will be a dog fight and why waste time and resources when we have a guy like Diagne who is comparable and we're in great positon with
Guards we have a crowded backcourt and I just think we're holding off on 2015 guys to have spots and minutes for the 2016 kids. Murrray, Battle, Heron, etc...

I think it's vital that we land Jones. We need to land a star that includes beating out UK.

We beat out KU for Roberson and McCullough.

Lets snatch Jones from UK. I mean look at his game tape... he screams CUSE.

Then again, so does Briscoe :(

I think it's vital that we land Jones. We need to land a star that includes beating out UK.

Here, here.
Staff needs to be all in on this kid. F Kenturkey.

Here, here.
Staff needs to be all in on this kid. F Kenturkey.

Derrick jones will be what takes the momentum from our 2014-2015 national championship and get us a 2015-16 ship with KJ, BJ, Buss, Chin, Bryant, Diagne/Diallo possibly Roberson and Ennis too.

To be honest after watching games of both I think Bryant will be more of a star than Jones. Jones will probably have more crazy highlight plays but Bryant will be more productive IMO. Bryant is a 6'10 guy who can do a little bit of everything including pass and hit the 3. He plays with fire too and is a great teammate. Not sure why getting him and not jones would be a swing and miss. I'd love to get Jones and it'd be great if we got both. Just giving my prediction.

Not sure what you mean about Kansas. I never mentioned them.

Assuming no Roberson, I believe that gives us the option of 5 schollys for 2015 if Grant and/or Mccolough makes the jump we expect.

Diagne
Richardson
Jones
Bryant
Lydon

Now that's obviously a wish list, but man wouldn't that be fun to see?

To be honest after watching games of both I think Bryant will be more of a star than Jones. Jones will probably have more crazy highlight plays but Bryant will be more productive IMO. Bryant is a 6'10 guy who can do a little bit of everything including pass and hit the 3. He plays with fire too and is a great teammate. Not sure why getting him and not jones would be a swing and miss. I'd love to get Jones and it'd be great if we got both. Just giving my prediction.

Not sure what you mean about Kansas. I never mentioned them.
I was just saying kansas because they're another blue blood team. Nothing to do with what you said or anything.

Also, when you land Bryant and any combo of 4 star prospects, its never a swing and miss.

However if we get a highlight reel, electric, explosive player like Jones...

It'd just be an incredibly exciting and pleasing year of Syracuse basketball. I mean... I'm very excited.

This year should be great, 2014 will be insane, and 2015 we could have a shot to put up the best syracuse numbers in a long time.

I was just saying kansas because they're another blue blood team. Nothing to do with what you said or anything.

Also, when you land Bryant and any combo of 4 star prospects, its never a swing and miss.

However if we get a highlight reel, electric, explosive player like Jones...

It'd just be an incredibly exciting and pleasing year of Syracuse basketball. I mean... I'm very excited.

This year should be great, 2014 will be insane, and 2015 we could have a shot to put up the best syracuse numbers in a long time.

Yea I see what you mean about Jones. Anytime you have one of those players who's constantly on can espn highlight and creates all kinds of hype and twitter buzz for crazy dunks its great for the program. I'd love to land him and being able to both him and Bryant would be a huge coup for us. Im just glad his decision will be early so we'll know one way or the other.