2015 College Lacrosse Preview: Examining Conference Attributes (CollegeCrosse) | Syracusefan.com

2015 College Lacrosse Preview: Examining Conference Attributes (CollegeCrosse)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
http://www.collegecrosse.com/2015/1...-strength-outlook-ranking-acc-ivy-big-ten-b1g

To create an analysis that illustrates the prism of attractiveness that Division I's conferences offer, three questions need to be asked:

1. Which leagues look the strongest going into 2015?
  2. Which leagues are likely to maintain a consistent level of strength?
  3. Which leagues look to have the tightest races going into 2015?
Those questions comprise the foundation for describing the landscape of college lacrosse's 10 conferences. To generate answers to those questions, though, an analysis must start with the recent past and shoehorn material into a contemporary context. Accordingly, all of these questions are contextualized as if the conferences were performing under their 2015 constitution. (In other words, regardless of a league's actual membership in a particular season, all seasons are analyzed as if the league membership was the roster for the 2015 season.) The end result is an analysis that shows league potential for the coming spring as if the conferences always existed in the form that they will take in 2015...

Apparently this is an advertisement for something called "Thunderdome!"
Apparently, HoyaSuxa loves himself some CAA lax.

Yawn - we don't need another zero
I had to go to the Fairfield website to figure out who THUNDERDOME! was. In my mind's eye, I saw defensemen with stickheads made out of machetes.:eek:

I'm "Beyond Thunderdome".
Perhaps hoyasuxa is a UMass fan. UMass used to have a pretty good rivalry with the Hoyas back when both were in the ECAC together, and now UMass is in the Thunderdumb.