2015 Football Media Guide and Depth Chart | Syracusefan.com

2015 Football Media Guide and Depth Chart

CKTfeKnWEAA7jBx.png

CKTfiehWgAArZlM.png

NunesMagician.com ‏@NunesMagician
2015 Syracuse Football preseason depth chart per the media guide.

Why is Troy Henderson listed as a junior? That SS spot scares me more than I thought. Hopefully Cordy or Whitner step up. They switched Frederick to SS I see, I'm not sure if I knew that previously or not.

1) Ellison at FS
2) Blair listed
3) Zaire 238? Beast
4) OL building serious depth
5) Broyld still 3rd HB
6) Avant over Enoicy for #2 WR - consistency over talent? I think we're good at WR right now.
7) DE looks like it could be dangerous in the future
8) CB scary thin
9) Cam Mac at 2nd TE doesn't surprise me, very solid spring.

Henderson, Clark, Ealey, and Whitner in the 2 deep. Evan Adams and Shy Cullen are the other freshman that should crack the 2 deep. Also, Dunkleberger dropped. Seems talented but it looks like the staff is not totally convinced. Im surprised to see Pickard that low. I also expect Byrne to eventually pass up Burton and McGloster. This is the deepest we looked on the O line heading into the summer. Very happy to see that. Whitner is my surprise of the class along with Fredericks. Really liked Whitner's fluid hips on film. Fredericks is gonna give RW a run for his money in the future. He is very under rated.

Wow, is it feasible that Ashton Broyld doesn't see the field much this year? I still feel they find plays for this kid

Can't believe Moore is ever going to play center if that weight (239) is accurate.

Needs to add about 40 pounds.

Can't believe Moore is ever going to play center if that weight (239) is accurate.

Needs to add about 40 pounds.

Well they listed Steven Clarke as 290 while bcubs stated he was up to 315 with a posted picture where Clarke looks every bit of it. Maybe the weights aren't that up to date? If Moore's are up to date then I definitely agree with you.

I believe there are a number of errors on this publication, but who knows. I just spent more time than I should have today going through my own depth chart using the cuse.com roster. The biggest thing that stood out to me was Ashton Broyld at 6-3 234. I believe those are the numbers that McNabb played at in his senior year. But, I counted what I believe is 80 scholarship players, 81 if you optimistically count Blair. They even list Giordano. If my math is correct, they have at least 4 more scholies to use to reach 85. Yet there was this concern that they did not have a scholie for both Giordano and Blair?

If you count the seniors that will have exhausted their eligibility this year, they lose 10 for sure. I am not counting Hunt or Morgan because I believe they have been granted medical extensions. If everybody stays and my numbers are correct, we only have 14 scholies to give for the class of 2016. Does anyone know anything different?

Wow, is it feasible that Ashton Broyld doesn't see the field much this year? I still feel they find plays for this kid
Why? I'm done waiting and ready for someone else to step up. The coaches may be also.

Well they listed Steven Clarke as 290 while bcubs stated he was up to 315 with a posted picture where Clarke looks every bit of it. Maybe the weights aren't that up to date? If Moore's are up to date then I definitely agree with you.
The info is a bit dated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom