Class of 2015 - 2015 Rankings | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 2015 Rankings

Crystal ball Jerry updated the 247 rankings today.

247 Top 225 6/28
24)Bryant
28)Jones
56)Diagne
63)Richardson
79)Lydon
87)Howard

Bryant dropped 13 spots, Jones dropped 11 spots, Diagne dropped 32 spots, Richardson dropped 37 spots, Lydon dropped 27 spots, Howard dropped 33 spots.

No comment.
Richardson at 63. It's like a serious dramatic movie that's not meant to be funny but is due to the sheer fact that it is garbage. You laugh. But it wasn't even their intention. I won't even give them traffic.

Rivalshoops updated Top 150
28)Richardson
33)Jones
34)Bryant
48)Diagne
59)Lydon
79)Howard

Malachi dropped 7 spots, Jones 8 spots, Bryant 16 spots, Diagne 20 spots, Howard 21 spots, and Lydon stayed at the same spot.

Obviously that performance in Colorado Springs where Tyler led the team in rebounding and made 60% of his three pointers was worthy of a 27 spot drop. Makes total sense - yep. How can I sign up for his job?
Get a recommendation from your Psychiatrist and Warden.

This is actually good for us. Kentucky can't grab these kids and surpass our recruiting class rankings.

Rivalshoops updated Top 150
28)Richardson
33)Jones
34)Bryant
48)Diagne
59)Lydon
79)Howard

Malachi dropped 7 spots, Jones 8 spots, Bryant 16 spots, Diagne 20 spots, Howard 21 spots, and Lydon stayed at the same spot.
Why are our recruits being downgraded? Why do not even have one recruit that is rising? Who is moving up?

Jerry's updated so called rankings.

27)Bryant -3 spots
30)Jones -2 spots
56)Diagne same
65)Richardson -2 spots
83)Lydon -4 spots
94)Howard -7 spots

So none of our recruits moved up in this clowns rankings.Oh Lord

Crystal ball Jerry updated the 247 rankings today.

247 Top 225 6/28
24)Bryant
28)Jones
56)Diagne
63)Richardson
79)Lydon
87)Howard

Bryant dropped 13 spots, Jones dropped 11 spots, Diagne dropped 32 spots, Richardson dropped 37 spots, Lydon dropped 27 spots, Howard dropped 33 spots.

No comment.

We will have the last laugh when Diange is dropping 32, Richardson 37, Lydon 27 and Howard 33 POINTS IN AN NCAA GAME.

I don't look at Jerry's overall ratings but rather the composite ratings by position. Comparing apples to apples rather than apples to oranges!

Jerry's composite position ranking
Richardson- 6th ranked SF
Diagne- 9th ranked PF
Lydon- 13th ranked PF
Howard- 23rd ranked SG

Bryant- 7th ranked PF
Jones- 5th ranked SF

$cout's position ranking
Richardson- 4th ranked SG
Diagne- 6th ranked PF
Lydon- 14th ranked PF
Howard- 21st ranked SG

Bryant- 10th ranked C
Jones- 11th ranked SG

R!val's position ranking - not available

ESPN position rankings

Richardson- 2nd ranked SG
Diagne- 9th ranked C
Lydon- 10th ranked PF
Howard- 24th ranked SG

Bryant-5th ranked PF
Jones- 11th ranked SG

I don't look at Jerry's overall ratings but rather the composite ratings by position. Comparing apples to apples rather than apples to oranges!

Jerry's composite position ranking
Richardson- 6th ranked SF
Diagne- 9th ranked PF
Lydon- 13th ranked PF
Howard- 23rd ranked SG

Bryant- 7th ranked PF
Jones- 5th ranked SF

$cout's position ranking
Richardson- 4th ranked SG
Diagne- 6th ranked PF
Lydon- 14th ranked PF
Howard- 21st ranked SG

Bryant- 10th ranked C
Jones- 11th ranked SG

R!val's position ranking - not available

ESPN position rankings

Richardson- 2nd ranked SG
Diagne- 9th ranked C
Lydon- 10th ranked PF
Howard- 24th ranked SG

Bryant-5th ranked PF
Jones- 11th ranked SG
First part made me laugh. Really garbage. Of the first 4, he has the positions wrong on 3 of them! And the only one close to right is Diagne who might just be a 5 in a pinch for SU. Back to clown college you go, Jerry. Hurry!

Scout updated rankings.

27)Richardson -3 drop, no longer 5 star
30)Bryant -7 drop
65)Jones -23 drop, Trueblue probably going to have a stroke on that one:rolling:
67)Diagne -22 drop
69)Howard +2 bump
76)Lydon -2 drop

Scout updated rankings.

30)Bryant -7 drop
65)Jones -23 drop, Trueblue probably going to have a stroke on that one:rolling:
67)Diagne -22 drop
69)Howard +2 bump
76)Lydon -2 drop
Hey Tee, they have Swanigan ranked in the top 10 at 8 overall. Didn't Bryant give him the biz in that Peach Jam game that you watched?

Scout updated rankings.

30)Bryant -7 drop
67)Diagne -22 drop
69)Howard +2 bump
76)Lydon -2 drop
I don't expect much change in these numbers going forward, as the services put more credence on the summer circuit vis-à-vis high school results.

Lyndon making the Under 17 USA team, and being the leading rebounder, makes this guy foolish in his rankings. The people that run USA Basketball, have forgotten more about the game, then some smuck who does ratings.

I can't see Diange drops, this summer he has been holding his own against the elites. Lyndon made team USA so I'm not sure why he would drop either. I don't think Richardson has done anything to hurt his rating...I know he was tearing it up at the beginning of summer and Howard is just getting back to playing so I'm not worried. Needless to say rankings mean absolutely nothing.

trenton high stats says malachi made 2.2 treys per game (26 games 2013-14). anyone know the % made?
game stats show he swings from donuts to 6. we don't need another streaky shooter. we want a 40% cannon!

Hey Tee, they have Swanigan ranked in the top 10 at 8 overall. Didn't Bryant give him the biz in that Peach Jam game that you watched?
Yup. Bryant, definitely the better of the two. But Swanigan was that guy who took it to two extra OTs with three point heaves.
Btw, Mali, no longer 5 star! You just can't make that up if you tried. :)

24/7 player rankings are totally out of line with the other major recruiting services. Wonder what is going on there.

Our guys are going to come in with a huge chip on their shoulders to show these numb nuts just how incredibly stupid they are with their rankings. Mali no longer a 5*, that is amazing.

Rivalshoops updated Top 150 8/27
29)Richardson -1 drop
35)Bryant -1 drop
64)Lydon -5 drop
67)Diagne -19 drop
80)Howard -1 drop

Crazy how Diagne's rankings have dropped a ton in all of these post summer rankings.

Rivalshoops updated Top 150 8/27
29)Richardson -1 drop
35)Bryant -1 drop
64)Lydon -5 drop
67)Diagne -19 drop
80)Howard -1 drop

Crazy how Diagne's rankings have dropped a ton in all of these post summer rankings.
Well, that's what happens when you take the big boys to school in AAU ball. :eek:
What a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom