2015 Schedule Guess Thread | Syracusefan.com

2015 Schedule Guess Thread

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok I'll put my money on Chris02M to win...:D

Anyways we should be about 30-40 days away from the official release.

My guess

Fri Sept 4 RHODE ISLAND
Sat Sept 12 @NCSt @FSU
Sat Sept 19 CMU
Sat Sep 26 LSU
Sat Oct 3 @UVA
Fri Oct 9 @USF
Sat Oct 17 @Louisville
Fri Oct 23 WAKE FOREST
Sat Oct 31 CLEMSON
Sat Nov 7 OPEN
Sat Nov 14 @FSU @NCSt
Sat Nov 21 PITT
Sat Nov 28 BC
Sat Dec 5 ACC Championship (No I'm not predicting Cuse will be there)

EDIT: Swapped FSU and NCSt after NCSt announced their FCS opponent for Sep 12th.

Anyone wanna guess...go to www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/acc-football-schedules.php for schedule help.

Last edited:
Hope bye maybe week or two before but that week 2 game be nice
I figured SU wouldn't get the best bye weeks but they compromise and put it between CLEMSON and @FSU

Fri Sept 4 RHODE ISLAND
Sat Sept 12OPEN
Sat Sept 19 CMU
Sat Sep 26 LSU
Sat Oct 3 @NC State
Sat Oct 10 @USF
Sat Oct 17 Clemson
Sat Oct 24 @Louisville
Sat Oct 31 Wake Forest
Sat Nov 7 @Florida State
Sat Nov 14 @UVA
Fri Nov 20 PITT
Sat Nov 28 BC

I will have a guess but im waiting for the other acc schools to fill there OOC games as BC has 2 to fill(bc is not playing new mexico state next year as there schedule out of conference is booked with 2 sec and 2 local) with Miami needing 1 plus a date set for other and nc state needing to set a date for eastern kentucky

Fri Sept 4 RHODE ISLAND
Sat Sept 12OPEN
Sat Sept 19 CMU
Sat Sep 26 LSU
Sat Oct 3 @NC State
Sat Oct 10 @USF
Sat Oct 17 Clemson
Sat Oct 24 @Louisville
Sat Oct 31 Wake Forest
Sat Nov 7 @Florida State
Sat Nov 14 @UVA
Fri Nov 20 PITT
Sat Nov 28 BC

were very unlikely to have a bye week 2 like 1%

Ok I'll put my money on Chris02M to win...:D

Anyways we should be about 30-40 days away from the official release.

My guess

Fri Sept 4 RHODE ISLAND
Sat Sept 12 @NCSt
Sat Sept 19 CMU
Sat Sep 26 LSU
Sat Oct 3 @UVA
Fri Oct 9 @USF
Sat Oct 17 @Louisville
Fri Oct 23 WAKE FOREST
Sat Oct 31 CLEMSON
Sat Nov 7 OPEN
Sat Nov 14 @FSU
Sat Nov 21 PITT
Sat Nov 28 BC
Sat Dec 5 ACC Championship (No I'm not predicting Cuse will be there)

Anyone wanna guess...go to www.fbschedules.com/ncaa/acc-football-schedules.php for schedule help.
you have 3 straight road games acc will avoid that

were very unlikely to have a bye week 2 like 1%
It is our fault we would have a bye week 2. If the other schools don't have week 2 open we have no choice. FSU or NCSU are pretty much are only chances.

It is our fault we would have a bye week 2. If the other schools don't have week 2 open we have no choice.
lots of schools will have week 2 open. currently fsu, nc state,wake, bc of the teams we play are open that day. plus Miami but there likely playing a non conference that date

Alsacs said:
It is our fault we would have a bye week 2. If the other schools don't have week 2 open we have no choice. FSU or NCSU are pretty much are only chances.
at nc st would be ideal out off fsu as long as possible we need W or 60/40 games much as possible in beginning of season after this crap show we witnessed this last season

I think @ NC State is un likely after checking EKU boards sounds like there playing at nc state on 9/12

I'll guess that they'll be a Friday Night home game, and someone will be pissed.

here is my guess as of now as I have only projected the schedule for 1st 3 weeks and last 2 weeks:

Friday, September 4th, Rhode Island (id put this at 90% to be Friday night)
Saturday, September 12th, @ Florida State
Saturday, September 19th, Central Michigan
Saturday, September 26th, LSU
Saturday, October 3rd, @NC State
Friday, October 9th, @ South Florida
Saturday, October 17th, Wake Forest
Saturday, October 24th, Bye Week
Saturday, October 31st, Clemson(homecoming)
Saturday, November 7th, @ Virginia
Saturday, November 14th, Pittsburgh(parents weekend)
Saturday, November 21st, @ Louisville
Friday, November 27th, Boston College(were due one of these years to have Friday after thanksgiving game at night)

Last edited:
I don't know about the game dates but I'm predicting multiple threads about people upset at the game times throughout the course of the season.

You're "predicting"? Not necessary! It's a given.:bat:

Chris02M said:
here is my guess as of now as I have only projected the schedule for 1st 3 weeks and last 2 weeks: Friday, September 4th, Rhode Island (id put this at 90% to be Friday night) Saturday, September 12th, @ Florida State Saturday, September 19th, Central Michigan Saturday, September 26th, LSU Saturday, October 3rd, @NC State Friday, October 9th, @ South Florida Saturday, October 17th, Wake Forest Saturday, October 24th, Bye Week Saturday, October 31st, Clemson(homecoming) Saturday, November 7th, @ Virginia Saturday, November 14th, Pittsburgh(parents weekend Saturday, November 21st, @ Louisville Friday, November 27th, Boston College(were due one of these years to have Friday after thanksgiving game at night)
I don't want fsu week 2 and don't want a 2-2 start atleast playing a virgina or nc st the chance of a win go
Up...

If we don't get @FSU week 2 we are more likely to get a bye week 2 than a conference home game.
The ACC is keeping BC the last game so we can't play them. If us hosted week Wake week 2 the ACC would have to break up our ending with Pitt/BC in the last 2 weeks. The reason is if we hosted Wake week 2 we would have to play 3 road games in a row during conference play.
If we went URI-Wake-CMU-LSU-@USF and Pitt/BC ended the year we would have 4 road games, a bye, and Clemson in between. I doubt the conference would do that. So we better pray @FSU is week 2 or the ACC plays Pitt earlier than the 2nd to last week.

Personally I like the Friday night game atleast once a year. We can't host Thursday night games because of classes on campus.

I don't want fsu week 2 and don't want a 2-2 start atleast playing a virgina or nc st the chance of a win go
Up...
neither are likely available for 9/12. Virginia for sure isn't . Hearing nc state is playing Eastern Kentucky week 2. fsu week 2 isn't so bad with them breaking in a new qb

if nc state doesn't play eastern Kentucky week 2 then maybe ill consider an adjustment to my mock schedule

Last edited:
Huh?

It happened just 3 years ago.

That was a season opener and SU canceled classes for that which they hated to do. Syracuse will not play Thursday night games at the Dome. When I was a student this was told me.

Why do you think we started on Friday this year and will likely next year as well.

That was a season opener and SU canceled classes for that which they hated to do. Syracuse will not play Thursday night games at the Dome. When I was a student this was told me.

Why do you think we started on Friday this year and will likely next year as well.
because either way the fcs gamesa are espn 3 anyway more people will watch /go on Friday vs Saturday:)

SU started on Friday this past season and on Thursday three years ago because of the State Fair.
That's not just what I think. ;)

An October 3rd date against Virginia would be great because that is during the peak of their apple festival at Carter Mountain. Definitely would be worth the trip for the tailgating group possibly the day before or after the game. I saw a lot of Pitt fans there this year when they were in town.