2015 Schedule Guess Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2015 Schedule Guess Thread

Bump...hopefully we'll see something within 2 weeks
sources say by late January. Would be nice if BC announced there replacement New Mexico State game before hand

C'mon when teams play home/home the money exchanged is very little and I doubt USF wanted more money if anything Syracuse could tell USF we will take less if the game is played on 9-12.

Playing in October is not ideal unless we have @FSU week 2. We aren't playing BC on 9-12 its either FSU, move USF/CMU to 9-12 or a bye.
usf probably doesn't want to play 3 straight p5 games as they have Maryland and fsu on 9/19 and 9/26

usf probably doesn't want to play 3 straight p5 games as they have Maryland and fsu on 9/19 and 9/26
Good point...USF (like Cuse) needs a strong start...the specter of going 1-3 in September isn't going to help. USF's coach is on the hot seat.

bc only has a few options that im aware of for there replacement for NM State: Home vs South Alabama on 9/19 or away vs UCF, WMU, Rice(9/5) or UL-LAF

release soon...anyone wanna guess?

Smart money sez week 2 is away at an ACC venue.

ill say next Wed. sounds like the bc replacement wont be announced until acc schedule release so I went ahead of completed my acc schedule mock.

ended up like this for us:
Rhode Island
@ Florida State
Central Michigan
Lsu
@ NC State
@ South Florida
Clemson
Wake
Bye
@Virginia
Pittsburgh
@Louisville
Boston College

on another mock it ended like this:
Rhode Island
@ Florida State
Central Michigan
LSU
@NC State
@South Florida
BYE
Wake Forest
Clemson
@ Virginia
@ Louisville
Pittsburgh
Boston College

and no team ended up with 3 straight road games in either mock

and no team ended up with 3 straight road games in either mock
You'll probably kick my butt when it comes out.
Three games in a row...is very unlikely...

ill say next Wed. sounds like the bc replacement wont be announced until acc schedule release so I went ahead of completed my acc schedule mock.

ended up like this for us:
Rhode Island
@ Florida State
Central Michigan
Lsu
@ NC State
@ South Florida
Clemson
Wake
Bye
@Virginia
Pittsburgh
@Louisville
Boston College

I really like this one...want to break up Pitt/BC to end the season. The Bye after USF would be perfect though...but I would be happy with this schedule.

The hard part on these mocks was giving bc a bye on 10-17 in case there last ooc opponent is not 9-19.nc state also has to be away or bye on 10-17 and 10-24 with state fair

If we don't play @FSU week 2 this schedule will be rough.

I don't know how you do mocks for everybody when ESPN typically has 4 ACC games on Thursday night and the teams will need their bye week before that most likely and we don't know the Thursday night games.

Syracuse will host atleast 1 Friday home game which are good for is.

I'm hearing we may open with 4 straight at home.

So that would suggest a bye week 2 is possible before playing @USF as the 5th game.

I don't know how you do mocks for everybody when ESPN typically has 4 ACC games on Thursday night and the teams will need their bye week before that most likely and we don't know the Thursday night games.

Thats usually with 2 byes not going to be possible this year

Week 2 we Better have a game and preferably away.if no acc game tell. Cmu were moving it up a wk

I do see Rhode Island and one other ACC home game as a definite Friday night game. The @USF could also be a Friday night game.

I do see Rhode Island and one other ACC home game as a definite Friday night game. The @USF could also be a Friday night game.

I think bc could be as of acc matchups that week only us and north carolina matchups havent been fri night yet.if not pitt would seem likely as friday