Oct. 10 at South Florida
Oct. 17 at Virginia
Oct. 24 PITT
Oct. 31 at Florida State
Nov. 7 at Louisville
Nov. 14 CLEMSON
Nov. 21 at NC State
Nov. 28 BOSTON COLLEGE

All things considered pretty darn good and NO friday games so far. Really hope the Admin keeps the Rhode Island game on Saturday, moving it to Fri night because of some country act 95% of the country has never heard of screams D3.

Halloween on a Saturday again this year, to bad were on the road always funny to see drunken people where costumes at the game.

No complaints from me. The Wake game early hopefully let's is bank a win early. Wake will still be a young team next year so before their players get more experience we can beat them.

I am glad Pitt and BC are split up from being the last 2 games. That was great.

That 11/28 home game is going to be one cold ass tailgate, im shivering just thinking about it.

G. Tech and BC have a 9 and 10 game open stretch before a Bye, yikes. Clemson finishes the year with 9 straight.

when you set the bar low enough and forget how bad SU has been at home, it's easy to get yourself excited. win first 3, beat Pitt and BC (at home when you pretend that being home is a huge advantage), all you need is one out of the UVa, NC State, and USF games

it's amazing how easy it is to get six wins when i just wave my hand and stupidly assume 5 of them are set in stone

Kinda sucks, though. October, great time of year in Syracuse, and there's one home game.

10536914_10205657547828927_4590819557190200839_n.jpg

Couldn't ask for a better start to the season, IMHO.

But only one bye week???

Games for eight weeks in a row after the bye kind of sucks. Wish we could have gotten a bye after six weeks to prepare for the home stretch.

Kinda sucks, though. October, great time of year in Syracuse, and there's one home game.

To be honest it may actually help attendance, all those festivals, wine tours, apple BS and other activities that are going on in October will no longer be competing with Syracuse home games. Personally I wish we were home for Halloween but the weather has usually taken a turn for the worse by then anyway.

September is usually a great month for Syracuse weather so 4 straight home games could mean t shirt and shorts all the way through. I cant get dissapointed about that.

I mean this schedule gives SS a chance to get our team to 6-1 going into @Florida State if the offense has improved.

Getting UVA and Pitt earlier in the schedule is ideal as our team should be more healthy earlier in the season.

I would hope we are 5-2 going into Tallahassee.

Unless I missed it, why aren't there two open dates like last few years? Teams really need two breaks throughout the season.

Unless I missed it, why aren't there two open dates like last few years? Teams really need two breaks throughout the season.

All the schools only have one bye. Season is starting Sept 5th versus the end of August like it has the past few years.

One less weekend between Labor Day and Thanksgiving this year. It's the way the calendar falls. It's like this more times than not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom