2015 spring training start dates for all 30 MLB teams | Syracusefan.com

2015 spring training start dates for all 30 MLB teams

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Major League Baseball's 30 franchises will begin spring training in the coming weeks. The New York Mets' pitchers and catchers report to Port St. Lucie, Fla., on Feb. 19, with the New York Yankees' pitchers and catchers reporting to Tampa, Fla., the following day.

A look at the dates pitchers and catchers report for each team, with locations for each team's spring training facility in parentheses...

16997911-mmmain.jpg

http://www.syracuse.com/patrick-ste...2015_spring_training.html#incart_river_sports

Has anyone been to cactus league spring training games? I heard the set up and close proximity of the numerous teams sites makes for a great fan experience.

I've been to Fort Meyers during my college baseball spring break when the Sox were there and thought the set up and location on the gulf coast was great.

Has anyone been to cactus league spring training games? I heard the set up and close proximity of the numerous teams sites makes for a great fan experience.

I've been to Fort Meyers during my college baseball spring break when the Sox were there and thought the set up and location on the gulf coast was great.
I vaguely remember back in 1967 when I was in the military going to a spring game in Arizona. Experience was awesome. It was like being on top of the action. I can't recall the two teams that were playing.