2016-17 and 2017-18 ACC Basketball Pairings Announced | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 and 2017-18 ACC Basketball Pairings Announced

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
CbChpRXWEAA5HXE.jpg

Hard not to love the schedule. Great home slate. Like getting GT and LOU in addition to BC & Pitt for the 4 home & aways.

Georgia Tech is losing a slew of seniors. They should be awful next year. And Louisville...who knows where that program will be next season.

wish we got duke 2x every year, 3 of the 4 games we've played have been classics

Kind of sucks to get stuck with BC twice a year. It is a no win...they beat us and it looks terrible and we beat them and we should have won.

wish we got duke 2x every year, 3 of the 4 games we've played have been classics

Exactly. Surprised that this didn't come up when the league took on new members. Syracuse and Duke are in the same league and they don't always play twice?

I complain about the negative effect of TV and money more than I should, but this seems like one instance in which they'd push for an attractive matchup twice a season.

Kind of sucks to get stuck with BC twice a year. It is a no win...they beat us and it looks terrible and we beat them and we should have won.
It does help get better seed in the ACC tourney.

we're lucky swofford let that happen twice. run along and play pitt and BC kids

Yeah, I'd love to play Duke twice a year, every year, but BC and Pitt are our geographical neighbors, we are all from the Big East, and have been playing for a million years. I don't mind it and it is probably the right way to do the schedule from an ACC point of view. Things are cyclical as we all know and BC will have some good teams in the future.

Harry Giles and Jayson Tatum in the Dome next year for Duke

They will be the #1 and #2 picks in the NBA draft

they should do away with all the 2X games. make it all single play.

adds the ability to add a couple more teams to the ACC for hoops & olympic only (Georginatown and Nova come to mind, maybe StJ too to lock down DC, Philly and NYC for the network that better be coming)

anyone who wants 2 (like UNC vs Duke) can schedule the 2nd as nonconf

add another OOC quality game

profit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors