2016-17 Poster | Syracusefan.com

2016-17 Poster

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Cvjyp_nWgAEg_LI.jpg:large

If they're not when you walk right in, they nice lady at the front desk usually has a stack.

I'll PM you once I have yours in hand. If I dont make it up there the weekend of the 11th as planned, I'll have someone else grab a couple.

I'll PM you once I have yours in hand. If I dont make it up there the weekend of the 11th as planned, I'll have someone else grab a couple.

Sweet! Thank you sir!

Boeheim.jpg
Boeheim.jpg two3zone, PM me your address and I can send you one each of the womens and mens. I picked up an extra at Orange Madness. I got my signed men's poster yesterday at the Dewitt Rotary luncheon that Boeheim spoke at.

A couple of nuggets from his speech yesterday, some probably already know this. Coach has stated because of the depth that he has this year he does plan on pressing more when the situation calls for it. He also stated that he believes we have good depth at every position and we will be a good team. If the players can come together and gel as a team he believes this will be a great team. Someone had asked about the starting line-up, of course he stated that he doesn't know yet, but said that he has 8 guys that could start almost anywhere in the country.

Last edited:
I am also going to be there for the Monmouth hoops game and Fla St football game in a few weeks if anyone wants me to grab them one. PM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom