2016 LB Taylor Riggins (NY) Verbal to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

2016 LB Taylor Riggins (NY) Verbal to Syracuse

recruiting seems to be all over the place in terms of star ratings---whats up

Just because of the name

tumblr_n2k2i9Dmjs1qbp7ebo4_250.gif

tipphill said:
recruiting seems to be all over the place in terms of star ratings---whats up

Saw him in Cuse camp, didn't really do the camps where he'd been seen/evaluated. Has excellent numbers time wise; coaches like him.

I'd bet there's a 3-star bump coming.

Not NYC. Rutgers own the city and we're not allowed down there anymore... per one person on the recruiting board
That is a quintessential Rutgers fan. Beyond the limit of stupidity. Having worked with far too many of these guys and listening to their harping after getting a recruit. I kinda wish how many times they would project the recruit's athletic program to becomesuperr winnersSame for both football and basketball.We had a very nice lunch room at my bank. When my best friend wasn't around I liked to eat there with my newspaper and enjoy quiet time.A number of times coincidentally the Snookies might have had a recruit come into their program and I would be asked about the kid. I was at all times polite and described their catch as either very good or just pedestrian. It didn't matter. When the Orange knocked off their team, I never brought the subject up to them. I have a strict personal policy of never doing that to a friend or co-worker. It isn't worth the moment when you stand to lose either a friend or the cooperation of a co-worker. Regardless of the cost it just isn't something you do.When the Orange played Clemson in a bowl,I believe an officer of the bank two offices down was a blatant Clemson fanAfter we beat thump, the next working day someone NOT ME put a grave wreath on Charlie's desk with Clemson in big letters. I think I know who did it but I never asked her.She was one of my assistants the main office in Millburn NJ:rolling:

That is a quintessential Rutgers fan. Beyond the limit of stupidity. Having worked with far too many of these guys and listening to their harping after getting a recruit. I kinda wish how many times they would project the recruit's athletic program to becomesuperr winnersSame for both football and basketball.We had a very nice lunch room at my bank. When my best friend wasn't around I liked to eat there with my newspaper and enjoy quiet time.A number of times coincidentally the Snookies might have had a recruit come into their program and I would be asked about the kid. I was at all times polite and described their catch as either very good or just pedestrian. It didn't matter. When the Orange knocked off their team, I never brought the subject up to them. I have a strict personal policy of never doing that to a friend or co-worker. It isn't worth the moment when you stand to lose either a friend or the cooperation of a co-worker. Regardless of the cost it just isn't something you do.When the Orange played Clemson in a bowl,I believe an officer of the bank two offices down was a blatant Clemson fanAfter we beat thump, the next working day someone NOT ME put a grave wreath on Charlie's desk with Clemson in big letters. I think I know who did it but I never asked her.She was one of my assistants the main office in Millburn NJ:rolling:
Is it wrong that I miss the little nuggets of wisdom and nostalgia?!

i really do not like passing on lb from nj. better football there, and another chance to make the much needed statement in that recruiting area. isn't that two in the last week?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom