2016 MLL Draft | Syracusefan.com

2016 MLL Draft

Good news for Dylan Donahue and Brandon Mullins. I am very surprised that Dylan went ahead of Matt Kavanagh. From what I gather the MLL is not like other pro drafts as the guys will have to work other jobs while playing in the summer. Maybe that was a factor or Dylan is truly a better pro prospect than Kavanagh. He is one of those guys that I always wished was on Syracuse. That said Dylan is no slouch.

Good news for Dylan Donahue and Brandon Mullins. I am very surprised that Dylan went ahead of Matt Kavanagh. From what I gather the MLL is not like other pro drafts as the guys will have to work other jobs while playing in the summer. Maybe that was a factor or Dylan is truly a better pro prospect than Kavanagh. He is one of those guys that I always wished was on Syracuse. That said Dylan is no slouch.
Here's a good run down on the decision.

Here's a good run down on the decision.

Thanks for sending that article. I found it very interesting. Dylan is certainly a finisher and it makes some sense that they wanted to get someone who can put it in the net around the cage. Other than going to a few MLL games in Rochester, I can't say that I even know who is on other the teams in the league until I see the rosters.

Even if the MLL is kind of like a college all star team but it makes sense to build a team around a chemistry that works. This formula of building a team of stars that did not really compliment each other put USA basketball in trouble a few years ago. They learned a lesson and made adjustments to how they composed the team. They still have the elite scorers but find really good role players to rebound, play hard defense, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom