2016 NBA Draft Thread | Syracusefan.com

2016 NBA Draft Thread

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
Go Cuse

ClqvLN3VAAEVOr3.jpg

Some dude named Ben Simmons picked #1. He's apparently from Australia, yet has no Australian accent. #bust

Some dude named Ben Simmons picked #1. He's apparently from Australia, yet has no Australian accent. #bust

Kyrie Irving spent some time in Australia too, I believe.

Jalen Brown doesn't fit the celtics

I was hoping Malachi, then I'd have an excuse to go to more games.

That Mudiay and Murray backcourt has potential. They both have holes, but they both have major potential. They could compliment each other's games well. Could be a fun team if they both pan out.

That Mudiay and Murray backcourt has potential. They both have holes, but they both have major potential. They could compliment each other's games well. Could be a fun team if they both pan out.
No doubt, almost as young as you can get in the backcourt. Now they have 2 more picks to get bigs. I might go to more games after all.

Wojo is kicking ESPN's ass
He had Tauren Prince to ATL
He has Sabonis to OKC with Olepdo and a filler for Serbe Ibaka to Orlando.

Wojo is a must follow on twitter tonight. ESPN is way behind on all these deals.

Wojo is kicking ESPN's ass
He had Tauren Prince to ATL
He has Sabonis to OKC with Olepdo and a filler for Serbe Ibaka to Orlando.

Wojo is a must follow on twitter tonight. ESPN is way behind on all these deals.

Yup. He's been ahead of the broadcast for the last couple years, but it feels extra early this year.

so thats 2 guys who were borderline 40 going top 15.. dont know if thats good or bad for mali

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom