Scout updated top 100.
2)Giles +1 bump
9)Battle +3 bump
30)Murray -3 drop
51)Washington -7 drop
52)Cyrus +3 bump
61)Moyer debut
62)Killeya-Jones debut

I'm surprised Keita didn't make the list. I guess the Scout crew isn't as high on him as others. With Battle, get recruited by UK, Duke, and LVille and you gain 3 spots. Murray gets recruited by SU and you sir drop 3 spots lol.

Murray gets recruited by SU and you sir drop 3 spots lol.
Yeah, exactly. I was going to say: maybe these drops are not such a bad thing? Maybe they are an indication that we are going to land said player. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatum must be some kind of player to be better than Giles.
Saw Tatum the other day. He's great in that he can do so many things from the perimeter in, but so can Giles. Giles is just a freak and to me, should be the better player for his position in the long run.

Can we throw some percentages on this list? Say something like:

2) Giles (5-10%)
5) Simmons (15%)
15) Battle (35%)
19) King (50%)
57) Keita (75%)
58) Moyer (100%)
NR) Howard Washington (90%)

Scout updated their 2016 top 100 today.
http://scouthoops.At their request,...this site./story/1507307-updated-2016-top-100
1)Giles +1 bump
9)Simmons
12)Battle -3 drop
14)King
58)Carr debut
61)Moyer -2 drop
66)Washington -15 drop
80)Ekiyor debut

Worth noting that two top 25 5 star bigs from Florida were spanked up left n right by our boy King Moustapha back in December. I wonder if that's "too RAW" for Mr. Biancardi?

Last edited:
Scout updated their 2016 top 100 today.
http://scouthoops.At their request,...this site./story/1507307-updated-2016-top-100
1)Giles +1 bump
9)Simmons
12)Battle -3 drop
14)King
58)Carr debut
61)Moyer -2 drop
66)Washington -15 drop
80)Ekiyor debut

Worth noting that two top 25 5 star bigs from Florida were spanked up left n right by our boy King Moustapha back in December. I wonder if that's "too RAW" for Mr. Biancardi?
Also would like to note that it's very interesting to see how things work out when it comes to doing damage locally than against national comp. Frank Howard has put up big numbers to start out the first half of the season locally, while his highly regarded teammate VJ King had struggled. When they play in a couple of nationally events recently the tables were turned as Frank struggled, while VJ played his best ball of the season during that span. Unfortunately for Frank, the nationally scouts weren't around to see him in action earlier in the season so now after recent events, it's King who sees his stock rises after just a couple of good games while his takes a tumble. So when it comes to rankings and such it's not really who you play that matters, it's all about having the important folks watch you at the right time playing well. If Malachi Richardson doesn't go off a few weeks ago at the Hoophall Classic in front of all the main HS B-Ball big shots, then I doubt he would've made the Burger Team.

Jerry's updated 247 Top 213.
4)Giles -1 drop
12)Battle -1 drop
17)Simmons
20)Moyer 5 star, -6 drop
24)King
49)Keita -8 drop
53)Washington -3 drop
123)Ekiyor +15 bump
133)Carr
Whoa - Moyer is ranked 20? I had no idea he was THAT highly regarded anywhere.

Moyer ranked higher than King is a bit surprising.

King is an absolute stud and Moyer seems to be averaging about 10 points a game.

King is an absolute stud and Moyer seems to be averaging about 10 points a game.
Simpsons-Tumbleweed.gif

I think Moyer will be one of if not the highest rated recruit out of Ohio because a couple of other guys have transferred. It helps to be recognized as the top kid in your state. King is certainly not a finished product but he's looks done growing and 100% comfortable in his body where as Moyer doesn't seem to be at that point yet. I think by fall this year he will start to look more fluid and we will have a better idea of what his bball game will grow into.

Rivals updated their rankings today.
15)Battle +1 bump
44)Moyer -4 drop
61)Keita -12 drop
77)Carr
84)Washington -28 drop
89)Ekiyor +21 bump

FYI my guy Jamal Murray is behind Battle at 16.

I can barely wait for the final '15 rankings as im almost positive all our guy's will have dropped. Hell, Howard may even fall out of the top 100 now. Haha, these services are good for stroking certain fan bases ego's, little effort in evaluating for most

Jerry's 247 latest update.
9)Murray
15)Simmons +2 bump
19)Moyer +1 bump
31)Gilbert
55)Banks
56)Keita -7 drop
98)Huerter debut
139)Carr -6 drop
158)Washington -105 drop yikes!

Jerry's 247 latest update.
9)Murray
15)Simmons +2 bump
19)Moyer +1 bump
31)Gilbert
55)Banks
56)Keita -7 drop
98)Huerter debut
139)Carr -6 drop
158)Washington -105 drop yikes!
where is the guy that just said yes to Mich.?

Scouthoops Top 100 update.
5)Simmons, +4 bump
22)Durham
42)Gilbert, +8 bump
63)Huerter, debut
71)Banks, debut
77)Thompson, debut
87)Moyer, -26 drop lol no comment

Other notables. Murray is at 12 and Fultz bumps up to a five star as expected at 23. Tony Carr, the Philly PG that I wrote some good things about last month is at 41 one spot ahead of Gilbert.

I just dropped Skout to the bottom when it comes to rankings based on that stupid ranking for Moyer.
What do you do with Rovels after dropping Washington to 3 stars?

Are the skowt people drunk? Love seeing Huerter up there, but Moyers ranking is the most ridiculous outlier I've ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom