2016 Yankees | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

Yankees PR Dept. ‏@YankeesPR
ROSTER MOVES: Today the Yankees placed 1B Mark Teixeira on the 15-day disabled list with a right knee articular cartilage tear, signed to a Major League contract and selected INF Chris Parmelee from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, and transferred INF/OF Dustin Ackley to the 60-day disabled list.

DFA his broken down ass

DFA his broken down ass
Hey play it smart and get "something for him by giving him a QO which he will refuse ,I presume. some team will take a flyer on him and the Yanks get a draft pick.\ You know that a team will pick him up ,it just a matter if its a big time team or a poor team wanting to get the fans excited.Either is OK but I'm guessing the former more than the other.

Yankees PR Dept. ‏@YankeesPR 2m2 minutes ago
ROSTER MOVES: The Yankees signed RHP Anthony Swarzak to a MLB contract and selected him from Triple-A Scranton/WB, optioned RHP Luis Cessa to Scranton/WB and designated LHP Tyler Olson for assignment.
Micro does that won't help this franchise win THIS season.Reports tat Cashman is willing put Andrew Miller on the trading block is even more shortsighted.

Cali already traded Pineda last night night to make room for Kaprielian.;)
No I wouldn't do this at this point but I've noticed that Jacoby seems to be slowing down center field. Laterally and charging in on fly balls that are shallow. His arm is almost non existent.Kaprielian could be up in the late summer games if his arm is healed.

Who had "Parm Does Harm" on the John Sterling Bingo card?
My favorites are "Gardy goes yardy" and " star light, star bright, Starlin just hit one with all his might" . I did hear "parm does harm" too lol.

My favorites are "Gardy goes yardy" and " star light, star bright, Starlin just hit one with all his might" . I did hear "parm does harm" too lol.
I can't stand listening to this Jurassic clown. I prefer and tune to the tv guys . Sometimes. Kay gets annoying but Ken Singleton and Coney with "Flash"do a terrific job Of course my favorites are deceased. but these guys are close.

I can't stand listening to this Jurassic clown. I prefer and tune to the tv guys . Sometimes. Kay gets annoying but Ken Singleton and Coney with "Flash"do a terrific job Of course my favorites are deceased. but these guys are close.
I like both but I can't deny that I love listening to Sterling.

My least favorite is "it's a Tex message." little giggle "you're on the mark Teixeira".

I think it's the little giggle part.

I guess lucky for me, he's injured.

But I do like listening to them. Often work late and so it's part of my summer commute home, thanks Sirius/XM.

Micro does that won't help this franchise win THIS season.Reports tat Cashman is willing put Andrew Miller on the trading block is even more shortsighted.
Lets assume the Yanks are about where they are now near the trade deadline. Do the right thing and trade Beltran and Chapman to contenders for prospects, prospects, prospects. Hold on to Miller.

Lets assume the Yanks are about where they are now near the trade deadline. Do the right thing and trade Beltran and Chapman to contenders for prospects, prospects, prospects. Hold on to Miller.
THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Been saying it for last two years. Don't trade Miller or Betances!

I can take it if they don't make the playoffs this year as long as they make sensible moves. I promise to still make the pilgrimage down there a few times to see them play regardless. Besides, it gives me an opportunity to visit Arthur Ave.

Majestic Athletic‏@MajesticOnField
Hot off the presses! #NoRunsDMC shirts by Majestic, available exclusively at @Yankees Stadium on Saturday 6/11.

CkhHfYLWsAE8N_3.jpg

Ahh MLB Draft Day. The annual day of the year where Brian Cashman shows up to work drunk.

THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. Been saying it for last two years. Don't trade Miller or Betances!
Miller, under contract for two more years after this, could bring a big haul of young talent; they will have some tempting offers and need to consider making a move with him. They will also get offers for Chapman, but he will be a free agent and would command less than Miller. I like the idea of the shutdown bullpen, but I don't think you need three top end closers out there when there a gaping holes elsewhere to be filled.

KEEP THE BIG THREETOGETHER! It allows flexibility in consecutive games requiring short inning reliever.

I can take it if they don't make the playoffs this year as long as they make sensible moves. I promise to still make the pilgrimage down there a few times to see them play regardless. Besides, it gives me an opportunity to visit Arthur Ave.
I think that the franchise needs to bite the poison pill and part ways with A-Rod. He is screwing up the lineup by putting Carlos the "super geezer" in right field which weakens the defense.

I think that the franchise needs to bite the poison pill and part ways with A-Rod. He is screwing up the lineup by putting Carlos the "super geezer" in right field which weakens the defense.
A-Rod has another year on his contract and isn't going anywhere, as he can still hit if he doesn't break down. Enjoy Beltran while you can, as he won't be resigned and might even be moved if the Yankees decide to throw in the towel at some point later this season.

It's like the Bermuda Triangle over at first.
I've been grabbing my hamstring ever since, that hurt.

Swish??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom