2016 Yankees | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

I like this trade even more knowing that Justus Sheffield is related to Gary Sheffield.

Really like the trades the Yankees did, now they should start promoting players and letting them get their run

Would be great if they could trade McCann...doubt they will be able to though...maybe they will be able to trade Beltran...

DLsbury, for 2 cracked bats and a taped ball, is the next trade I hope Cash completes.

At the Pensacola Blue Wahoos game...

ForumRunner_20160731_180342.png

Two hours until the deadline...Will we see more action? I'm gonna guess Beltran gets traded at the buzzer.

$21.143 million a year through 2020, and then we can pay him $5 mil to go away in 2021.

Wow. Actually seeing it spelled out for me is damn brutal. $5 mil to go away... in 2021. Not sure he can last that long.

That Dillon Tate name sounds familiar but I can't place who he is. Tough to see Beltran go as he has been almost the entire offense this year but it makes sense at this point.

Jack Curry ‏@JackCurryYES
Dillon Tate, who was the 4th overall pick in the draft last year, was 3-3 with 5.12 ERA and 55K and 27W in 65 IP for Class A Hickory.

Jack Curry ‏@JackCurryYES
Beltran had 2 more months left w/ Yankees. For that, Cashman got #4 pick in last year's draft. Offense will miss him, but that's solid deal.

Last edited:
RHP.

#5 prospect in the Rangers organization. First round pick last year.

Interesting, they just gave his numbers at A ball this year on WFAN, less then stellar but obviously a young guy who is years away at best. Thought the yanks might hold onto him and make a qualifying offer in hopes of getting a draft pick but I guess the risk of him accepting it and the Yanks stuck paying some ridiculous one year salary was to much of a risk. I guess Arod is going to get plenty of at bats now. Might as well call up Judge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom