2016 Yankees | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

2016 Yankees

Just stop. If you believe post #1293 was over-the-line trash talk, I don't know what to tell you. You seem to be the one looking for an argument.

Yeah I do. We both know that to be true. That's good enough for me. Adios amigo.

Yeah I do. We both know that to be true. That's good enough for me. Adios amigo.
Seemed like good natured ribbing. After all despite what Dickie V says this is really the best rivalry going.

Seemed like good natured ribbing. After all despite what Dickie V says this is really the best rivalry going.

You'd be probably be right in most cases. But not when I consider the source. It irked him from the jump that non- NYY fans posted in this thread. My bad, next time I'll seek his permission before I post in the NYY thread.

You'd be probably be right in most cases. But not when I consider the source. It irked him from the jump that non- NYY fans posted in this thread. My bad, next time I'll seek his permission before I post in the NYY thread.
I think Cali would've wanted even the scum of the earth mix of clear front runners and old time diehard sux fans to embarrass themselves by posting here.

Post away next year, just expect to be posted against like u just voted for the hildebeast.

:rolling:
That must be why we had that lengthy, civil discussion about Robby Cano and the HoF in this thread.

Last edited:
I think Cali would've wanted even the scum of the earth mix of clear front runners and old time diehard sux fans to embarrass themselves by posting here.

Post away next year, just expect to be posted against like u just voted for the hildebeast.

Nah I don't want the sensitive types like br801 to get his undies in a bunch. Hard to believe that in this thread I said Girardi deserved serious consideration for Manager of the Year and that Mattingly and Munson both deserved to be in the HoF.

:rolling:
That must be why we had that lengthy, civil discussion about Robby Cano and the HoF in this thread.

While at the same time saying Munson and Mattingly deserved to be in the HoF. Last I checked Cano players for the Mariners. Yikes you are sensitive.

While at the same time saying Munson and Mattingly deserved to be in the HoF. Last I checked Cano players for the Mariners. Yikes you are sensitive.
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

You're right on that. My bad. Rightly or wrongly, in this particular case wrongly, I'm pretty much ready to assume any comment from you to me is antagonistic.

You're right on that. My bad. Rightly or wrongly, in this particular case wrongly, I'm pretty much ready to assume any comment from you to me is antagonistic.
Seriously, we have had civil discussions, so I'm not sure why you would assume that. I would hope you'll welcome me warmly in that 2017 Red Sox thread.

Seriously, we have had civil discussions, so I'm not sure why you would assume that. I would hope you'll welcome me warmly in that 2017 Red Sox thread.

I certainly will. Given the young talent on their roster I'm quite sure you'll be looking up at them for many years to come.

I certainly will. Given the young talent on their roster I'm quite sure you'll be looking up at them for many years to come.
That kind of trash talking won't be tolerated here.

chambliss8a-9-web.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom