2017 Cuse lineup predictions. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Cuse lineup predictions.

Talk over on Laxpower that JT Forkin will be back in 2017. Could add to either the attack or midfield pool. AA midfielder in 2013 back in his hs days.
That would be huge. Does anyone know if he played middie or attack this year for Nassau?

That would be huge. Does anyone know if he played middie or attack this year for Nassau?
From his stats I would say attack, but not sure. Had a good year it seems. 62 pts in 12 games

Where did you see the info on Laxpower?
I'd link it but think that's taboo on another forum. Go to 2017 cuse thread under D1 tab. It's the most recent post.

I'd link it but think that's taboo on another forum. Go to 2017 cuse thread under D1 tab. It's the most recent post.
You can link to Laxpower. It's skowt, 2 4 7, and rovals you can't link.

Talk over on Laxpower that JT Forkin will be back in 2017. Could add to either the attack or midfield pool. AA midfielder in 2013 back in his hs days.

This is great news. At first I began thinking it would be great for adding to the depth chart, but he could step in and be a legit contributor and put up some numbers. Versatility at attack or mid, that's big. Really hope he ends up back on the hill.

Do you know how long it's been since I typed "stick a Forkin 'em" after one of his goals?

I thnk Solomon will turn out to be as good as Kevin Rice.

Hope he's working on that "question mark dodge" from goal line extended.

All defenders knew it was coming... but often had no answer for it.

image.jpeg

Color me a little skeptical but I believe Forkin at this point would have two to play two as I believe he redshirted his frosh year. If he makes it back he will surely play attack where he can play the QB type role SU so desperately needs.

Color me a little skeptical but I believe Forkin at this point would have two to play two as I believe he redshirted his frosh year. If he makes it back he will surely play attack where he can play the QB type role SU so desperately needs.

I would love to see him back on the Hill if he's gotten his act together.

and for god's sake stay out of Chucks.

I would love to see him back on the Hill if he's gotten his act together.

and for god's sake stay out of Chucks.

I believe Forkin's issues were grade related, I think your thinking of McGinley.

We now have Klan, Forkin, Lauder and Grass to add to the list, not long til Fallball!

Last edited:
And now Bomberry!

We are putting a championship calibre team together here! With new and old faces we seem like a very strong team on paper! I just don't see how we get them all on the field!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom