2023 Hess Truck | Syracusefan.com

2023 Hess Truck

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

2023HTTHero1__68781.1697035471.gif

I started buying these for my kids a few years ago. I used to love getting these when I was a kid. I am not a huge fan of this one. Last year had two roadsters and a truck carrying them

Battering ram?
Is this the Die Hard special edition?

Been getting these for Christmas from my uncle and grandpa since I was born. I’m 33!
I was getting them too since I could remember, what sucked was not being able to play with them as a kid because they were “collectable”.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM HESS: Earlier this morning Hess Corporation announced an agreement to be acquired by Chevron. We want to reassure all of you, our loyal fans, that the Hess Toy Truck, a long-standing and cherished tradition, will continue for future years!

Been getting these for Christmas from my uncle and grandpa since I was born. I’m 33!
I have a huge box in my basement full of years of Hess Trucks that are our 3 sons. We’re told to save them but wives I guess aren’t too thrilled storing them at their own homes. Hope they collect them before the eventual estate sale.:p

So is the Hess back and better than ever?

Last edited:
I started buying these for my kids a few years ago. I used to love getting these when I was a kid. I am not a huge fan of this one. Last year had two roadsters and a truck carrying them

My dad started buying these before I was born (but he already had daughters) to give to me, starting with the initial year in '64 (I think). Once I was about five he started buying two - one for me to play with and one to save in an unopened box. I didn't know this at the time, but after my brother aged out of getting one, my dad kept buying these to keep an unbroken collection. I only found out a couple years ago when I saw one on my mother's sewing table and she told me she just got it.. she'd taken over buying one for the collection after my dad passed away.

Assuming they're still making them, I'll keep the tradition going once my mother passes away -there can't be very many people with mint condition trucks from every year they've been made.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom