2023 Tewaaraton Preseason Top 10 Watch List | Syracusefan.com

2023 Tewaaraton Preseason Top 10 Watch List

the absolute-ist takes on this award being one of playoff success for the finalists never cease to amaze in how wrong they are.

the absolute-ist takes on this award being one of playoff success for the finalists never cease to amaze in how wrong they are.
Also predicting that the guy to win will be a non-senior is always bold. O'Neill Shellenberger and Kirst all seem highly unlikely since they have two years of eligibility left. Think it will be between Handley and Brandau. Kavanaugh and Myers if they go off this year and the team does well, but even then I am really thinking its Brandau vs Handley.

Also predicting that the guy to win will be a non-senior is always bold. O'Neill Shellenberger and Kirst all seem highly unlikely since they have two years of eligibility left. Think it will be between Handley and Brandau. Kavanaugh and Myers if they go off this year and the team does well, but even then I am really thinking its Brandau vs Handley.
the only guy you mentioned that's running out of eligibility this year is i think myers. everybody else has one more year in '24, except kirst who has 2.

the only guy you mentioned that's running out of eligibility this year is i think myers. everybody else has one more year in '24, except kirst who has 2.
Well crap. Can’t keep any of this nonsense strait. Everyone moves on when they hit their 30s now I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom