2024 Spring Practice | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Practice

This is the key to the whole team.
I'm feeling pretty good about how everything else looks.
If we have a legitimately good offensive line, this could be a great team.
Agree. The concern right now is clearly Oline. The Oline was not strong last year and right now when asked about the starting 5 it was Witherspoon and 4 returns. I do think things will change by the first game but as usual success will depend a lot on the Oline.

Agree. The concern right now is clearly Oline. The Oline was not strong last year and right now when asked about the starting 5 it was Witherspoon and 4 returns. I do think things will change by the first game but as usual success will depend a lot on the Oline.
Loved Dale Williams recent commentary on the high competition across the OL candidates, "I think the bench is a great motivator."

I think in the end it will be LT little spoon, Lg hornsby, c Reed, RG Miller, and RT Cruz.

No matter who the oline is. Can we get to a place where we can run on 3rd and 2, and can we block enough to keep the QB from running for his life when we throw.

One thing that will help is the QB throwing on time more often and not waiting for the WR to be open and then the throwing being late.

No matter who the oline is. Can we get to a place where we can run on 3rd and 2, and can we block enough to keep the QB from running for his life when we throw.

One thing that will help is the QB throwing on time more often and not waiting for the WR to be open and then the throwing being late.
When we get to 3rd and 2 we might do almost anything with Fran.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom