2024 Yankees Season | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Yankees Season

Gleyber’s last 46 games. 0 HR 8 RBI

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.
Add in his boneheaded base running and defensive lapses and you have a guy that is completely lost.I just don’t see how you can keep running him out there for a full year.Most likely his bat will come around a little bit but Cashman should be working around the clock to figure out some way to trade him soon.

Add in his boneheaded base running and defensive lapses and you have a guy that is completely lost.I just don’t see how you can keep running him out there for a full year.Most likely his bat will come around a little bit but Cashman should be working around the clock to figure out some way to trade him soon.
It's nearly May! I say trade him now, when dozens of teams must be salivating over the thought of adding him to their lineup, and are willing to fork over top prospects and established stars!

It's nearly May! I say trade him now, when dozens of teams must be salivating over the thought of adding him to their lineup, and are willing to fork over top prospects and established stars!
I’ll take a couple ham and egg relievers for him at this point.No way in hell they sign him next year so take what you can get.

I am not worried about Gleyber at all. He has a track record. I also think he is likely better than anyone they would potentially acquire to play 2B next year.
Granted, he had a nice season last year, but he's never repeated his 2019 season, so off with his head! Plus, he's all of 27. We need fresh blood at second!

Granted, he had a nice season last year, but he's never repeated his 2019 season, so off with his head! Plus, he's all of 27. We need fresh blood at second!
He is not a superstar, but he has a 114 career wRC+, which is pretty good for a middle infielder. His only below average offensive year was 2021. His gaffes have been conspicuous, but overall, he is a decent fielder. It’s a shame they didn’t extend him years ago.

Some very questionable moves by Boone, not bunting runner over to 3rd after Stanton drove in 1st run of the 10th, not using Holmes a 2nd inning after only throwing 10 pitches tonight and only 9 pitches all week, letting Gil pitch the 6th after almost 100 pitches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom