2K Classic at MSG | Syracusefan.com

2K Classic at MSG

Think of it as a pre-determined Final Four bracket.
Once ESPN determines who will play who on Thursday, the winners will play each other Friday for the 'championship' and the losers get a consolation game.
We are guaranteed two games at MSG regardless, and yes, each day is a double-header. And yes, unlike the preseason NIT, beer will be served.

Already on sale.
They are only selling the lower bowl (for now)
$15 gets you a lower seat behind the basket.
Won't beat that for an SU game, anywhere, anytime.

Thanks. Just grabbed a pair for each night.

Already on sale.
They are only selling the lower bowl (for now)
$15 gets you a lower seat behind the basket.
Won't beat that for an SU game, anywhere, anytime.
That is crazy cheap.

California, Texas and Iowa are the other major teams in this event so we should draw Texas or Iowa in the first game

Does anyone know when/if the upper bowl goes on sale? I'd like to buy a group of the $19 seats so I have something to look forward to. Do I need to do that now, or will the upper level go on sale and have cheap tickets as well?

uhhh pretty weak sauce field. Also, why does it always seem to happened that we draw the same out of conference team almost every year for these tournaments or made for ESPN matchups. for what seemed the longest time it was Florida every yr, now its predetermined to be Cal. For once I'd like to see someone besides these guys. Oh Lord

what section are the $15 lower level seats? do you mean $19?

UGHH, I TRIED TO BUY THE $19.00 SEATS, BUT THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT, AM I MISSING SOMETHING!

UGHH, I TRIED TO BUY THE $19.00 SEATS, BUT THEY ARE ALL SOLD OUT, AM I MISSING SOMETHING!

Judging by the inventory posted on StubHub, it appears scalpers have bought up all of those seats for resale. I missed out too. Keep an eye on Ticketmaster every once in a while. I wouldn't be surprised if they start opening some of the prime center seats in the 200's -- which are MUCH better seats than those 100's behind the basket. Decent chance those could be priced at the $15 point as well. Regardless.. the games are still 8 months away!!

I just needed something to look forward to in the off season. My guess as well, the 200 section will open up and yes better seats

guess i was too late for the lower bowl? if anyone notices more tix opening up would they mind posting here?

Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but I was hoping someone could recommend a few hotel options for the 2K Classic. I jumped aboard early and snagged some of the $19 tickets to cross seeing 'Cuse at MSG off the bucket list. Haven't decided on flying or driving in from Rochester.

Sorry to bring up such an old thread, but I was hoping someone could recommend a few hotel options for the 2K Classic. I jumped aboard early and snagged some of the $19 tickets to cross seeing 'Cuse at MSG off the bucket list. Haven't decided on flying or driving in from Rochester.

Just Priceline (name your own price) something in Midtown. I personally really like the Ace Hotel (The Breslin restaurant is awesome inside. Cool hotel, fun vibe.) 29th/Broadway. Honestly, see what you can do bidding-wise on Priceline. No need to break the bank for one night there and no need to really sleep much in NYC on a quick trip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom