3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

3/5/2016 Florida State Game Thread

SHould've used it last possession when Malachi went on his wild dash.

Coaches can't call timeouts from the bench. Perhaps our 5th year senior guards could have.

Rebound. So we can see cooney pull from 30

upload_2016-3-5_23-30-24.jpeg

January 28 vs Notre Dame

Had 19 against Louisville on 2/17 on 5 for 10 from 3. He looks and is shooting like a guy with no legs left. Noticed he was wearing a large black wrap on his leg when he had a smaller, shorter light colored gauze wrap in earlier games. He's not moving the same. If I recall he had an issue about the same time last year too. It might be pure coincidence but I can't help wonder if his legs just wear down towards the end of the season. Hope he can get it together somehow.

Had 19 against Louisville on 2/17 on 5 for 10 from 3. He looks and is shooting like a guy with no legs left. Noticed he was wearing a large black wrap on his leg when he had a smaller, shorter light colored gauze wrap in earlier games. He's not moving the same. If I recall he had an issue about the same time last year too. It might be pure coincidence but I can't help wonder if his legs just wear down towards the end of the season. Hope he can get it together somehow.

College kids don't get tired

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom