Men's Soccer - (3) SU 2 vs Penn 1 (OT): Sun Nov 20, 2 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (3) SU 2 vs Penn 1 (OT): Sun Nov 20, 2 PM [NCAA 2nd Rd]

I don't believe the ACC Conference has the broadcast rights to NCAA Tournament games.

Even if they did:
Duke was on at 1 PM
Virginia was on at 1 PM
Syracuse was on at 2 PM

How do you pick one game to show?
Not sure how to pick the game to show but at least there would have been a way to track the games. I'm not a Twitter/Instagram person so I rely on other outlets.

I actually feel that SU let its team and fans down by not having the game on their radio station - WAER. The game was at home and why not have it on the radio.

Not sure how to pick the game to show but at least there would have been a way to track the games. I'm not a Twitter/Instagram person so I rely on other outlets.

I actually feel that SU let its team and fans down by not having the game on their radio station - WAER. The game was at home and why not have it on the radio.
Because the sports staff at WAER is all students and they have gone home on break.

Because the sports staff at WAER is all students and they have gone home on break.
Well then its on them - the students - it would take 4 people to make it work and they still would have been home long before Thanksgiving. My kids are in college and their break does not start till 11/23 and they have to be back to school 11/28.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom