34 out of 36 on the math act test scores | Syracusefan.com

34 out of 36 on the math act test scores

retro44

Living Legend
mitch kimble....brilliant.

1000 rush yards,almost 2000 pass yards senior year.

he averaged just over 45 yards punting.

4.6 40 at 6' 4"

Typical SEC D-line recruit: "Yeah, I got 35 out of 36 on the math part, that's like 80%!"

4.6 40 at 6' 4"

If true that is awesome my daughter was 25 of 36 in math and 27 of 36 composite and that was great as far as academic scholarship money!

4.6 40 at 6' 4"
Thanks. That's what my daughter got.

Wow.

That's not athlete-good - that's legitimately good. Like 97th or 98th percentile, I think.

It's also nice to know he's apparently grown two inches.

Wow.

That's not athlete-good - that's legitimately good. Like 97th or 98th percentile, I think.
98th, 97th in NY state

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Thanks. That's what my daughter got.
Wow, that's a lot of passing yards for a girl!

Seriously, impressive numbers for both of them. The offense SU runs requires the QB to make decisions very quickly. Nassib's intelligence really helped him here...I think it will help Kimble a lot too.

Funny though, at one time people were saying that Paulus was playing ahead of Nassib because he (Nassib)was struggling learning the offense.

Funny though, at one time people were saying that Paulus was playing ahead of Nassib because he (Nassib)was struggling learning the offense.
Ryan was a member of the Big East All Academic team in 2009,. 2010, 2011 and 2012. He made the AD Honor role every semester he was at Syracuse. Graduated in four years graduated from Whitman last May with a double major in Finance and Accounting with a GPA of 3.57. Was one of 4 finalists for the William Campbell Trophy this season as the top scholar athlete in college football.

Mitch Kimble will do well to match Ryan's accomplishments on and off the field.

Link

DM and staff made a long term strategic decision to start Paulus over Nassib simply to avoid getting Ryan pounded. When RN was a RS frosh the OL was huge question mark. They played Paulus to prevent him from becoming shell shocked like Andrew Robinson and Tom Savage.

Ryan was a member of the Big East All Academic team in 2009,. 2010, 2011 and 2012. He made the AD Honor role every semester he was at Syracuse. Graduated in four years graduated from Whitman last May with a double major in Finance and Accounting with a GPA of 3.57. Was one of 4 finalists for the William Campbell Trophy this season as the top scholar athlete in college football.

Mitch Kimble will do well to match Ryan's accomplishments on and off the field.

Link
Not a competition - a tradition!

DM and staff made a long term strategic decision to start Paulus over Nassib simply to avoid getting Ryan pounded. When RN was a RS frosh the OL was huge question mark. They played Paulus to prevent him from becoming shell shocked like Andrew Robinson and Tom Savage.
I did not say I said that..I have no idea what the coaches reasons were.Personally, I have alway wanted Nassib in there. My comment was just stating a fact that some were saying he was benched because he was having a hard time picking up the offense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom